part 6

Maharani Padmabati started sweating. What was happening with her? Who were whispering? She checked the wall clock. It was half past midnight. Besides there weren't any children in palace. She spoke up in a shaky voice.

Maharani Padmabati: K......k
........koun hai? Koun hai waha?

The whispering stopped as it had started. She sighed in relief but it was short lived. Suddenly she heard sound of anklet outside of the door. She became pale. Her daughter-in-law purvi's mother had the habit of wearing anklet. Everyday she used to wear it. After her death nobody in the palace wear anklet.

She started shivering. The fear she buried inside her years ago came to surface. She climbed down from bed and went to the door. She put her ears in the door. The sound of anklet was still audible. Slowly she opened the door and went out. She searched a little. Then she saw her.

A beautiful young woman wearing a saree walking away with her back towards her (Padmabati). Her hair was put up on a tidy bun. Her hands were full of bangles. It was clear that she was wearing the anklet. She was quite far so Padmabati couldn't figure out every detail but she recognized the saree. It was the same saree and purvi's mom wore the day she died.

Padmabati couldn't think further. She ran towards her room and after enterning she bolted the door. She slid down the floor and started panting. Suddenly someone banged her door. Voices started coming.

Man: Darwaja kholye. Aap andar kya kar rahi hai? Bahar aye na!!

Woman: Maaa!! Plz aap darwaja kholye na!!

Little girl: Dadi dadi!!!

Maharani Padmabati started chanting Gayatri Mantra. Because the voices she heard were no others but her son, daughter-in-law and her little granddaughter purvi's voice.

After sometimes the banging and calling stopped and Maharani Padmabati sighed in relief.

Next morning

Purvi woke up at the arms of Kavin. His hands were around her. Holding her to him protectively. Last night she took the first step towards her revenge but it also broke her down.

FLASHBACK-

After getting out from the room they went to hallway where pankaj and nikhil was waiting for them with a tape recorder.

Dushyant: purvi tumne woh saree lai jo tumhari Maa ne accident ke din pehni thi?

Purvi: Ha. Aur payel bhi.

Dushyant: Thik hai toh woh pehenke aa jao.

Purvi: Aaj hi?

Dushyant: Ha.

Purvi sighed but came back to room. What she will do now? She can't wear saree. She started to bite her nails. Then she heard a faint knock. She understood it was kavin.

She opened the door. Yap. She was right. Kavin was standing there with sheepesh expression. He scratched his neck.

Kavin: Woh..woh..mujhe laga ki..I mean mujhe laga ki tumhe help chahiye hogi toh..woh.

Purvi giggled seeing his state. But she quickly composed herself and nodded shyly. She went to bathroom and after few minitues came. Her head was down.

Kavin forgot to breath. But he composed himself. He went to her and started to drape the saree around her.

Purvi was beet red. She even hadn't had the courage to look up. After finished he hold her waist and pulled her towards him. He chined her up.

Kavin: You look angelic in saree purvi. I like you in this avatar.

Hearing this purvi looked up and they had a cute eyelock. But the trance broke at the sound of kavin's phone. It was dushyant.

Kavin picked up the call.

Kavin: Ha dush bol.

Dushyant: Kya kavin tune to kaha tha ki tujhe bathroom jana hai!! Aab itna der kiyu lag raha hai?

Kavin: Ha woh ho gya hai. Abhi aa raha hu.

Saying that he cut the call.

Kavin : purvi main chalta hoom warna sabko shak ho jyega. Tum jaldi se tyar hoke aa jao.

Purvii just nodded. When kavin turned to go purvi called him.

Purvi; Thanx kavin.

Kavin nodded and went from there.

After getting ready just like her mother she went to hallway and joined others.
Ishita gave her a knowing look and purvi blushed.

Dushyant smirked at this. Because like ishita he also guessed the matter but decide to rest this for now.

Pankaj was ready with the portable CD player.

They made the CD in Mumbai. Purvi had a video recording of her family celebrating Holi..
(Woh tape Suraj ne diya hota hai purvi ko jb purvi usko phle mili thi )

Pankaj separate voice recording and put some dailogue in a different CD. First they play the sound of girls giggling and whispering.

Then purvi put the payel and walked outside of the door. When Maharani Padmabati came out they all hid and purvi started walking with her back towards Padmabati so she wouldn't recognize her.

After that when she went inside her room. Then kavin banged the door and pankaj played the player again.

After sometime dushyant signaled everyone to stop and retreat. Once they got away from her room they burst out into laughing.

Dushyant: That was amazing. Maine socha bhi nhi tha ki first step itna accha kaam karega.

Kavin: You are right dush. But now we will have to be more careful.

Purvi tum wapas chali jao. Ishita and. Dushyant tumlog apne apne kamre mein jao.

Purvi chalo chalte hai.

After bidding bye they all went away into their places.

In room purvi changed into her nighty and slid down to bed.

Kavin was about to take a pillow to sleep in the sofa when he noticed that purvi was crying slowly.
Kavin got panicked. He slid beside her and pulled her in his arms.

Kavin: purvi kya hua?

Purvi: Aaj itne dino baad maa aur papa ke awaj suni toh...

She couldn't completed but started crying again.

Kavin understood what she was trying to say. He didn't say anything just tightened his grip around her. After sometime they slid into sleep.

FLASHBACK ENDS-

Purvi smiled at those memory. She slowly untangled herself from his grip and went to washroom. When she came out she saw kavin pacing back and forth in the room. Seeing her he examined her face with concern.

Kavin: purvi are you all right?

Purvi smiled at his concern. It's so sweet. Seeing her Akdu being concerned her heart melt.

Purvi: Ha kavin. I am all right.

Kavin inspect her head to toe and then smirked.

Kavin: Toh tumne saree pehenna sikh hi liya?

Purvi blushed and nodded. She was wearing a offwhite colored saree with bronze stone. It gave her a totally elegant look.

Then kavin went to washroom to freshen up. After getting ready they went to dining room.

Hope u guys like it.

Pls do vote and comment