part 10 Epilogue

Kavin house had been decorated beautifully. Mr. and Mrs. Hemraj ( dushyant parents) were very happy. Today their son is getting married.

After Kavin's family brutal death. Kavin became a living corpse. But thanks to God that he got purvi in his life.

Whole team were present there. They were very happy.

It's been two months since they came back from Hastanapur.

Pankaj and snehal got married.

Snehal's accident made pankaj realize her importance in his life.

Dushyant was thinking about proposing  ishita but afraid. What if she punched him? After coming back they told purvi's parents (who save her ) everything.

At first they became very shocked but then they pulled purvi in a hug. To them purvi was there first and last children. They will always love her with all the warmth of their heart. They were very happy for there daughter that she was going to marry the person she loved.

Raghu, Mohini and their son Neil also present there. He was 22 yrs old. He is  very handsome and decent guy. He was clever and wise. Bold and brave. One day he will be a very good king. No doubt in that.

Kavin  was sitting in the mandap. Waiting for her purvi to come. He was wearing a off white kurta and pyjama. He was looking devilishly handsome.

After some time ishita, mohini and snehal brought purvi. She was wearing a heavy red colored lehenga with work of golden thread. She was wearing jwelery that was her mother's. She was also wearing her anklet. She was looking like an angel came from heaven. They made her sat beside him Pandit ji strated the rituals. When the time of kanyadan came purvi's father spoke up.

PF : Mohini ji haam chahte hai ki yeh rasam aap nibhye. Aapki bacchi hai. Yeh aapka haq hai.

Raghu: Mana ki purvi hamari bacchi hai likin itne salo tak usse beti ka pyar aapne dya. Isslye haam chahte hai ki yeh rasam aap pura kare.

PF nodded negetively. Seeing this Neil spoke up.

Neil : Mai I say something? Aap dono ko di ke saath waqt bitane ka mouka mila. But aaj main apni di ko pehli baar dekh raha hu . Main chahti hu ki di ki nyi zindagi ki shuruat mere hato se ho. Agar aplogo ko koi atraaj na ho to.

Everybody agreed with his proposal.

Purvi got tears in her eyes. She pulled Neil in a tight hug. Then she placed a soft kiss in his cheek. He became beet red.

After the marriage finished kavin and purvi took blessing from every elder. After some time when everybody got busy kavin pulled purvi aside and took her to the garden.

Purvi : Kavin hum garden kiyu ja rahe hai?

Kavin: Abhi pata chal jyega.

Purvi: aare pr...kya hai btao toh.

Purvi was shocked to see the place....