part 3

In the car everybody was in deep thought. Everybody was thinking about purvi. What could've happen to her? Where could she go?

Ishu: Sir, haame purvi ko dhunda chahiye.

Dushyant:  Tum phikar maat karo ishita. Haam purvi ko jaroor dhund lenge.

Pankaj: Lekin sir, woh kaha ja sakti hai?

Kavin: Mujhe paata hai ki purvi kaha hai.

Everybody startled. They looked at kavin.

Dushyant: kavin agar tujhe paata hai toh haame pehle kiyu nehi bataya?

Kavin: Jaab maine dekha ki woh apne parents ke ghar nhi gyi tab hi mujhe samajh aa gya ki woh kaha hai.

Snehal: purvi aab kaha hai sir?

Kavin: CID breaue.

Everybody became shocked to hear this

Nikhil: But sir...

Kavin: Ussne ekbar kaha tha ki yeh cid usske liye dusra ghar hai aur tumsab usski family..(correcting himself)..hum sab usski family hai. Aksar stressed ho jaati thi toh pura office chakkar lagati thi. I am sure ki purvi haame wahi milegi.

Even in this situation a small smile crept on everybody's lips.

No matter how indifference kavin showed towards purvi it's pretty clear that he know her more than anybody like purvi know him more than anybody.

When they parked the car in the garage it was already half past eight. They went inside the breaue. After a futile search they gather in conference  room.

Dushyant:  mujhe nhi laagta ki purvi yaha ayi.

Kavin think for a while than ran towards the terrace.

Every team member became shocked but ran after him.
The terrace door was open.

Kavin pushed the door and stepped in the terrace. As predicted purvi was there. Sitting in the swing. Her bag was lying on the floor beside her.

Kavin went to her. She had a lost look on her face. Tear marks were clearly visible. Her eyes were red and puffed for crying long time.

Kavin sat beside her and put a hand on her shoulder. She didn't respond. Their heart wrenched seeing the state of this bubbly girl. He took hold of her hand and took her inside. He made her sit in the chair and himself sat near her.

Ishita gave a glass of water and kavin made her drink.

Dush: purvi  kya hua? Haame toh batao. Haam tumhare mada karenge.

Ishita: Haan purvii. Please. Baatao haame ki tum uss ladke ko kaise jaante ho?

Purvi  looked up. Her eyes travel to every face and at last she looked at kavin.

Kavin squeezed her hand. His warmth gave her strength. She knew she can't do anything without her team members help. So, she started to narrate her story...

Purvi: India is a free country. But still there are few states that used to run by kings and queens. Thoose kings and queens give tax to Indian Government but rule the state in their own accord. Hastanapur is one of them. King Ritesh Singh  and Queen Komal singh used to rule the state. Everybody was happy under their rule. They had a daughter and a son. Purvi Singh and Suraj singh.

Everybody sat their with open mouth. She is a princess? Then what is she doing in here? What happened to her?

Purvi continued: Yes. It was me and the body you found was my baby brother. Suraj singh.