part 9

Kavin stormed out from his room and went to purvi's room.

Dushyant was watching this from ta safe distance.

Dushyant (in mind): Sorry mere yaar. Maine tujhse jhoot bola. Par kya karta? Tu toh aise waise confess nhii karta na!!

In room...

Purvi: kya bua neil aarha hai ..
Mohini: ji ha aacha hua apki shaadi nhi hui hai..

Purvi; smile....kyu bua aisa kyu bola.

Mohini; kyuki neil aarha hai na ...ohoo chliye ... rajkumari ji so jayiye kl neil kl hi aayega...

And leave the room...

Kavin : is standing ..outside and listen all things ...

Kavin : uff ab yeh neil Kon hai bhut mushkil se toh purvi mili hai ab yeh neil .... Jldi Kavin jldi.....ab bhut hoga ..ja siidhe aur bol de...

Purvi was preparing for sleep when she heard a faint knock.

Purvi: Kon?

Kavin: purvi main ho. Darwaja kholo.

Purvi opened the door and Kavin came inside.

Kavin locked the door and looked at her. Seeing her his eyes became big and dark...

Just then she realised that she was wearing a transparent see through nighty.

She crossed her arms over her chest and stood there with lower head

Purvi: kavin tum..

Kavin: I love you purvi.

Purvi looked at him with mouth wide open.

Kavin chin her up.

Kavin: I am sorry. I am not a charming prince. Mujhe ghuma firake baat karna nhi ata. Aur  Mujhe acchese propose bhi karna nhi ata. But..

His words ceased as he saw purvi's eyes were full of tears. She hugged him tightly.

Purvi: Mujhe koi farq nhi padta. Mujhe koi prince charming nhi chahiye. Mujhe sirf tum chahiye. Sirf tum.

Purvi : I love you too.

Kavin hugged her back. He caressed her back. Shivers after shivers ran down through her spine.

Kavin parted a little and placed a kiss on her forehead.
Purvi closed her eyes. Then he placed a kiss on her both cheeks. At last he claimed her pink soft lips. He started it softly but made it passionate.

Purvi's hand went to his hair. She clutched his hair when his hands roamed over her body. His hands paid special attention to her upper chest.

Purvi moaned under her lips. Kavin scooped her in his arms and placed her in bed. He slid down beside her and placed her head in his chest. He snaked his hand around her waist.

Kavin: purvii please wapas chalo. Humare saath. Mere saath.

Purvi looked up at his face.

Purvi : But kavin main to chl  rahi hu. In fact maine toh apna saman bhi pack kar liya hai. Phir?

Kavin  now understood dushyant's prank. He wasn't angry with him. Maybe dush was right. He needed this push. He looked down at her. She was looking at him with her big doe-like eyes. He couldn't help himself. He rubbed his body with hers. He claimed her lips. He taste her. He moved from her lips to her throat. Then her neck. He placed a soft kiss on her neck. Then bite the place. Purvi moaned in pain and pleasure.

Purvi: K..A..V...I...N...

Kavin licked the place he bite. Then again went to her lips. After that when they both needed air they parted.

Kavin put her head back in his chest. He caressed her hair and her back.

Kavin: purvi agar tum wapas ja rahi ho to yeh ryasat ko kon sambhalega?

Purvi: mohini bua ka beta Neil araha hai England se. Wahi sambhalega. Yaha ki logo ke najro me main mar chuki hu. Isse aise hi rehne do.

Kavin: But tumne toh kaha tha ki unke bete mar chuka hai.

Purvi: Nhi.  bua ne sabse jhoot bola. Unhe dar tha Dadi usse bhi maar dega.

Kavin nodded and smiled. He tightened his hold on her. He wasn't letting her go. Not now not ever. She had become his life. His reason of living. She was the reason he learnt to smile again. And he will protect her from all the evil of the world. He will never let her go. After some time they both fall asleep in each other's arms peacefully.

Kaisa lga hope so psnd aaya hoga.
Pls ..do vote and comment..