I pull out my member and let it dangle in front of her face. I want her to taste my most sacred parts. She was dumbfounded. She had no clue what to do and I loved it. Her eyes were fearful, yet curious. I grab my member and began to stroke it in front of her. She watches then glances at my face. I nod my head in encouragement and she gently takes my dick into her grasp. She begins mimicking my previous movements, sending vibrations through my body with every stroke. I lick my lips as she licks her lips looking at her hand movements. She was so beautiful and she turns me on like never before. She is now using both hands observing how my body reacts. How could I not come back for her instantly? What is wrong with me?

"Fuck Hinata." I whisper watching her massage me. A jolt shot through my body feeling her warm tongue on my tip. I can feel myself edging to buss as her tongue circles my tip. One lick turned into two, next thing I knew she was putting it all in her mouth. The electricity flared in my body with every flick of her tongue and pop of the mouth. It became harder to stand as I got weak in the knees. I grab the back of her head and motion it back and forth on my dick. She yelps as I push it all the way in and release my seed to the back of her throat. I slowly take it out of her mouth then place my finger upward under her chin closing her mouth.

"Swallow it" Her eyes wander around the room as if she's scared someone will see her. Her eyes soon caught mine and she slowly gulped down all my contents in her mouth. "You are mine." I repeat my previous statement and guide her to her feet. I kiss her once again, taking in her scent and her tongue that just pleasured me. As I ravage her lips, I rip the silk robe off her body. I immediately fumble at the buttons keeping my shirt together. It is the only cloth between me and her creamy skin. This is different. The first time I let her take her clothes off. But now I'm practically ripping it off her body and mine as well. Frustrated by the stupid buttons, I rip my shirt off as well. She was covering herself from the cold air. I fling her arms away from her chest and smirk at her hard nipples staring back at me.

"God, I missed you." I waste no time cuffing her breast and taking a nipple between my teeth. I bite softly and feel her body react. I gently lay her on her bed and finish sucking before going to work on the other nipple. What was I thinking leaving these titties in Konoha without me? They clearly need me.

I dip my free hand down to find her lace panties. I move them to the side and rub my fingers up and down her slit. "Sasuke" she moans. I missed my name on her lips. I groan in response and trail my kisses up her neck and to her ear.

"Beg for it Hina!" I whisper as my fingertips moves her clit in circles.

"Sasu!" she moans louder with her eyes shut enjoying the movement. Her face was beat red and her back continuously arches. I couldn't take it anymore. I grab the lace panties and guide them down her leg. I didn't want to rip anymore of her clothes. I am mesmerized by her beautiful figure.

"You are beautiful." I say looking deep into her slightly lavender orbs. I didn't think it was possible, but her face turned an even darker shade of red. Position my member at her opening and deeply thrust in. She yelps as I grunt at her wetness. She felt even better than before. I let myself soak in her for a minute before thrusting in her again, deeper this time. I was trying to dig. I want to find the bottom of her and repeatedly fuck her senseless. I thrust again and again. I could feel the pleasuring sensation of myself about to cum again, but I did not want this moment to end. I slid out of her as she pants uncontrollably. I smile then dip my head down to plant small kisses on her belly. Where our baby once was. I kiss every inch of her stomach from top to bottom. Belly button, ribs, waist, hips, and all, before making my way between her legs.

"Sasuke?" she whines concerned as she does not know where this is headed. I ignore her and begin to kiss her pale creamy inner thighs. I look at her flower and do not hesitate to lick her pink folds. She shoots her head up as she gasp at what I am doing. I make eye contact with her and grin as I lapse my tongue up and down. Her mouth stays open in shock and awe as she feels this pleasure once again. My hand snakes under her thigh, up her abdomen, then grabs her breast. I squeeze it gently and she lets out a small cry dipping her head back into the pillow. I found her clit and began to use my tongue. I swirled around her clit then took it in my mouth and sucked it. Her body instantly jerks and she arches her back moaning. I can feel her breaths quicken and hitch as she reacts to my tongue. She doesn't know how much power her body has over me. I stop sucking to flick her bean with my tongue at a quick pace. After a minute her thighs start to shake and close in on my head between her legs. I use my other hand to pin one of her thighs down to the bed as her legs are strong. I continue to flick my tongue up and down staring at her reaction. She was close. I could feel it. Her eyes are closed, brows furrowed as she whines rocking her head side to side as if she is trying to fight what is coming. I wanted to tell her to stop being stubborn, but I couldn't stop my rhythm.

Instead, I'm going to push her. My tongue never ceased as I finally released her titty. I took that hand back under her thigh and into her flower. I used two fingers going in and out. She screamed and cried for me to stop as her thigh shook violently. I didn't stop, of course, until she let out a big moan followed by a gush of liquid from her flower. I licked it all up and positioned my member at her opening once again. She laid exhausted under me. Small moans escaped her lips. I bite my lips and kiss her forehead before flipping her on her stomach. Her ass naturally sat up and I welcomed myself back inside.

"Sasuke!" she yelped finally coming back to reality. Her head lifts up and swivels to see what I am doing behind her. I lean down and whisper "I'm not done with you yet." I slowly grind my hips back and forth. Damn she felt so gooood. It was unexplainable how much I missed her. "Sasu... Sasu" She repeated over and over again. Almost as if she was in a trance. She just kept moaning with every thrust. I loved the view of her ass from behind bouncing on my dick, but I wanted to see her face as she said my name. I quickly stop and flip her on her back again. I enter her again and keep my rhythm.

"Hinata I'm about to cum." I groan out, closing my eyes to hold back my explosion.

"Cum for me" I quickly opened my eyes to see her staring sinisterly at me. I immediately grab her waist and push hard into her. I see her grab the sheets to her right and left. At a fast pace, I enter and exit her deeply as she relentlessly moans loudly.

"FUUUUCK" I moan as I release in her and collapse on top of her.

*SEX Scene OVER*

...

"Sasuke" a gentle voice wakes me. I open my eyes and smile at the most beautiful girl in the world. She looks away slightly blushing before making eye contact again and continuing. "You've slept for sixteen hours. It's 10am."

"Hm" I have not had over 3 hours of continuous sleep since she's been away from me. My body must have been catching up on sleep from not being near her. I sit up to see Hinata fully dressed and I am still lying nude under her lilac sheets and violet blanket. I put on my clothes as she sits on the edge of her bed with her head down. She was fiddling her fingers as she used to. "Come with me" I say, grabbing her twiddling fingers.

"Why?" she asks, finally looking up at me.

"I want you to meet someone." Hinata doesn't hesitate to follow me into town. She unconsciously smiles as we enter the flower shop. "Can I have a bouquet of Cosmos?"

"Of course." the florist responds by handing me my order.

"Hm" I set the money on the counter and left the store with Hinata behind me. We finally arrived at the cemetery. I stop and bow at one headstone, then walk to the one next to it.

"Hi Kaa-san" I say, placing the bouquet on her headstone. I quickly glance over all the Uchiha headstones with the same death dates. I slightly flinched as Hina touched my shoulder. I look down to see her staring at my mothers grave. "Here" she looks up and takes the single cosmo I give her.

Mother please give me strength. "I don't know how to be vulnerable. I am not good with words or expressing my feelings, but I miss you. I have missed you more than anyone in my life. Losing you for months felt like something was missing from my life, like a body part being gone, or a missing puzzle piece in my head. I couldn't function without you. I could never understand how Itachi could save Izumi, but not his own mother and father. How was she the one person he saved out of his own family? But now I understand. Being with you has made me realize I don't want any friends or family or enemies if I can't have you. I will do anything for you and I want to be with you forever." Hinata stared back at me wide eyed. "I don't know what is going on between you and Naruto. He might seem like the right choice, but in reality he is a dumbass. He will not treat you like I will! I know this because..." I take a deep breath and grab both her hands into mine. "Because I love you. So marry me" I stare deep into her conflicted eyes. "I thought I was doing the best thing for you by leaving you alone, but now I know I was wrong. I never want to be without you again. I need you every second, of every minute, of every day. You are the light shining in my darkness. Let me show you how much I love and appreciate you every day for the rest of our lives."

________________________________________________________

TOLD YOU NEXT CHAPTER WAS COMING SOON

Hinata is now in a pickle. What yall think she will do?

Feedback welcomed and appreciated