Jiraiya,The Toad Sage (Part 5)

Začít od začátku

A large dog crashed into Jiraiya as they burst through pipes,in a moment,the dog was flung away like a toy.

"Brat!Why do you always summon us at places like this?"Ma said.
"No wonder he's always angry!"Pa said.
"I apologize for meeting you in this place,Pa,Ma.Let's go!"Jiraiya yelled.

A frog-like transformed Jiraiya stepped out from the shadow.
"I always hated this form,scares away the ladies,Naruto do you want to become a Sage?"Jiraiya asked.
"I want."Naruto beamed and Jiraiya smiled at his future student.

The First Pain summoned another two Akatsuki robes members.

"Human summons,you who will cause the destruction of the world,it's my duty as teacher to stop you!Prepare the force of my ninjutsu,backed with the ultimate senjutsu!Behold the brillyglow of my angelic hall,the Gallant Jiraiya-—"Jiraiya said stuck...

"Human summons,you who will cause the destruction of the world,it's my duty as teacher to stop you!Prepare the force of my ninjutsu,backed with the ultimate senjutsu!Behold the brillyglow of my angelic hall,the Gallant Jiraiya-—"Jiraiya said stuck a pose.
"Jiraiya...what did I tell you about keeping your reputation as Sannin."The Third Hokage said.
"Do not!For the love of everything!Do.Not.Pose."Tsunade cried out.
"Quit shouting in my ear,dang it!"Both Toad Sage shouted punching Jiraiya on the face.
"Ha!Make sure to summon them soon so I can thank them,Jiraiya."Tsunade said laughing.

Jiraiya grumbled under his breath something about old frogs.

One of the Pains leapt forward but was met with a nasty kick to the face by Jiraiya.
"Very nice!"Pain commented.