I don't know exactly why his reclusive behavior scared me, but it did.

I stared at myself in the mirror, balling my hands into fists as I tried to control my breathing. I would call Mom tonight and check in with her and Lea, but now I had to prepare myself for something worse.

Amanda.

She was in Greece and asked if we could have dinner together and catch up like old times. Before I could begin to think over and answer, she was telling me the address to the restaurant and the best appetizers to order. When she hung up, she sent me a text: Can't wait to see you guys!

We warned the guys that we would go alone, but Dawson insisted on seeing what all the fuss was about. I had extensively told him about Amanda and what she was like, but as usual, he had a hard time believing me. When he asked Leah and Julia about her, they shrugged and said that she was a little evil sometimes, but an overall nice person.

Complete and utter bullshit that was.

Atlas had said that he didn't want to go and that he would stay at home and get some rest. I bit my lip as I watched him walk upstairs and disappear into his room. Jude sighed and followed him up.

I disappeared into my room and got changed. Now, as I watched myself in the mirror, I looked for something to nitpick, something that would make me late. The satin green dress fell to my ankles, giving me a needed sense of comfort for tonight. The sleeves were short and the neckline was a wide V, the ends adorned with tulle. All along the dress, soft flowered details adorned its length. The look was elegant and simple.

This was a dress I loved, one my grandmother had passed to me before she passed

Smiling to myself in the mirror, I grabbed my things and walked out the door. Downstairs from what I could see, Julia was laughing softly, her head resting gently against Jude's shoulder. I watched him stare at her with immense admiration, his lips pulling into an involuntary smile. Leah was adjusting something under her dress which seemed to be the source of Julia's laughter as she continued to trip and fall. Dawson smiled at her, holding back a laugh. Leah continued to shoot them both glares.

I considered moving to Atlas' door and knocking, but I stopped when I heard his voice downstairs. I moved down the steps and smiled at Julia and Jude who met my eyes first. When I reached the landing, Leah let out a triumphant sigh and stood at her full height. "Finally," She exclaimed, brushing down her dress.

I let out a small laugh and she turned to look at me, her eyes brightening, "Eden!"

I walked towards her and that was when I saw Atlas sitting silently on the couch. He was dressed simply in a loose white dress shirt, a black loose sweater vest pulled over it. His dress pants were also black, with a single silver chain on his left wrist and a matching ring on his right hand. His hair was slightly damp and his eyes were bright as he watched the group.