In TVH, you know him as a strong producer, but why don't you throw it as if you were getting insurance?

"I respect you very much."

Whether or not you respect writers who do gaslighting is insurance.

"It was so nice to be able to program together this time."

As if throwing a bait, I spat out something I don't like, and PD Ki Yoon-gu's expression brightened even more.

"If I die from overwork, just know that it's because of the producer."

Then, Gi PD, who opened his eyes wide, opened his mouth with a dumbfounded face.

"Then will you do it?"

"Yes. I'm doing it because it's PD-nim's request."

I forgot to add one more word.

"I was hurt because PD-nim gaslighted me."

"Oh, no. Absolutely not. Why am I gaslighting Mr. Lee Chan?"

Gee PD, who was so thrilled and blushed to the point of tears, grabbed my hand.

"Let's do well. thanks. Oh?"

"What. Thank you so much for taking good care of me."

I will keep the image that I am cool and sad, and my heart is as wide as the Pacific Ocean.

"No, Lee Chan. Thank you so much. I'll definitely pay this debt later."

I also owe a debt to PD Gee,

Let's say that we got to do it anyway, and that's what we got.

"Yes. If that makes you feel comfortable, be sure to pay it off. Debt."

***

Because I became Seo Han-ul's singer, the TV station's VJ followed me all day. This means that the amount of participation has increased.

It wasn't a bad thing. It's just annoying.

Then another annoying thing happened. During this week, Hanul Seo went to work at Blade Entertainment and worked together.

The reason was that he would stay with me and take up the least amount of my time, but that wasn't true. It's to get the bromance scene that the broadcasters want.

Eventually, the company even set up a separate interview room.

"It can't be helped. You and Seo Han-ul are here, and your nominated singer Jae-won is also here, so we have to cooperate to this extent."

PD Pyo said with a proud face.

I say this, but it feels like he's gradually becoming pro-TVH, that is, pro-H-NET.

No, actually, PD Pyo is not becoming a pro-HNET. H-NET keeps sending love calls to Blade Entertainment.

Especially after the accident of Lim Jin-kyu, president of H-NET, it became more like that.

(I guess Lim Jin-kyu was Park Jeong Rae?? The raw says it was Lim jin-kyu.)

Lim Jin-gyu, who had been in and out of consciousness, only recently came to his senses, and it seems that he told the company staff about me and PD Pyo.

Then he told the new president that he wanted to have a meal with us as soon as the treatment was over.

"Pyo PD has grown a lot."

The new president of H-NET made a direct phone call to announce the inauguration, so it was a big topic for the CEO of a small and medium-sized agency.

Feeling proud, I relaxedly leaned back on the chair in the studio and stretched out.