Chapter 36

[Jaewon Kim, what's wrong? You can't concentrate at all in practice]

[We have to shoot a music video right now, and the K-POP summer concert is just around the corner. But don't you know that if you, the main vocalist and lead dancer, collapse like that, the damage goes to the entire team?]

[A rookie who has just debuted is going to fall to it.]

Jaewon could not refute a single word from director Gong Seok-ho. Because that's all true.

[Tell me what's going on. You have to tell us so we can help you.]

[Nothing happened. Nothing... Sir. It's really okay.]

I said it was fine, but in fact it wasn't.

But I don't know what's good and what's not.

I couldn't and didn't want to confide in Director Gong, so I just repeated that it was okay and left the room.

In fact, who can I confide this to?

No one is here.

Even though I said that I hate my mother, but I feel sorry for her.

And dad... ... ... ... . I can't blame you even though I'm resentful. The source of all these problems is Kim Jae-won, me.

I'm so ugly, but today is my birthday.

In fact, I don't think I deserve to be congratulated.

So I turned off my phone all day.

However, when I turned off the phone, no one really wished me a happy birthday.

The seventeenth birthday passed by so lonely.

"What's lonely? You don't deserve to be lonely."

It was when Jae-Won, who trudged down the emergency stairs, had just reached the third floor.

"Jaewon."

Kyu-hyung was waiting for him in front of the elevator.

Gyu-hyeong, who had a black face and a rough beard, looked at him with a worried face.

"Are you okay?"

"What."

"Did you get scolded a lot by the director?"

In a few short words, something in his chest momentarily trembled and rose up.

Are you okay? Did you get scolded a lot? It's definitely a word that he's worried about me, but suddenly I'm upset.

I know how selfish and ugly this is, but I can't control it.

"Why? Do you think I'll get in hyungs' way because of me?"

"what?"

It's my birthday, really... What's wrong with my birthday? It's messy.

"Do no harm. I don't even need help."

Why are you pouring out your upset about other things to your loved ones? Is it easy to say that tl Kyu-hyung hyung?

"And I.................. I know everything about me is ugly."

Eventually, tears burst out.

"Jae Won......ah."

Surprised Kyu-hyung called his name, but Jae-won turned around and left.

I hate Kyu-hyung too. You say you're the manager, but you don't even know the birthday of your artist in charge.

Members too...... I hate everything