"I never thought that I could have hurt the people that weren't picked," said Cole, looking at the back of Sabrina's pirate hat.

She whipped around and unfolded her arms. She was all ears.

"My plan was to start with four kids and then bring more people over, but I—but I guess I was busy being king," said Cole as he looked at Sabrina. "That sounds lame. I'm so sorry."

Sabrina nodded, and her expression softened.

"You're a leader, Sabrina. So am I. Come to Auradon and be part of the solution."

Sabrina looked Cole dead in the eye. "Me. Part of your solution," she said.

Cole looked at her for a long hopeful moment.

She shook her head. "Hmmm. Nah. I don't need you." She jabbed a finger at Cole's chest. "I'm gonna get them on my own." She looked at the pirates and barked. "Louis!"

He marched over to them.

Sabrina touched her shell necklace. "And see when this puppy can do," she added.

———————
Harry and Calum waited in the noxious alley outside the rusty pipe tunnel.

The royal limo rolled up in front of them, and Michael, Camila, and Justin got out.

"I'll grab the swords," Michael told Camila.

"Okay," said Camila, closing the door.

Michael raced to the trunk.

Camila approached Harry and Calum.

"Camila!" exclaimed Harry.

Camila smiled. "I made them bring me."

"Oh! I'm so glad," said Harry.

Camila hugged Harry, then Calum.

"Welcome to the Isle," said Calum. "It's good to see you."

"Thanks." Camila replied.

"We brought swords," Michael told Justin. He opened the trunk of the limo and pulled out the quiver of swords, revealing Nick, who peeked up from a blanket.

"And Nick," Michael added, surprised.

"I told you to stay!" Justin said to the dog.

"I flunked obedience class," said Nick matter-of-factly.

Michael smirked and rolled his eyes. "Great. And he can still talk."

Justin lifted Nick from the trunk. "Lucky I love you. Come on."

Michael slammed the trunk shut.

"Oh, let me see," Harry said, and Justin handed the fake wand to him. "Wow." She looked it over closely, then handed it back to Justin. "This is great. Thank you so much." Then he turned to his friends. "All right, are we ready?"

Everyone nodded solemnly.

"Yeah," Calum held up Harry's backpack, which contained the smoke bombs.

"Let's do this." Harry purposefully turned and led his friends into the pipe tunnel.

Justin turned back to Nick, pointing the fake wand at him. "Stay! I mean it!"

Nick, who was seated beside the limo, wagged his tail.

Then Justin vanished into the pipe tunnel to catch up with his friends.

Nick followed quietly behind him.

———————
On the deck of the ship, Sabrina and Louis were by Cole's side.

Louis pointed his hook at Cole's neck, then watched his clock. It was seconds away from noon. There were pirates perched on the rigging and rails of the ship. In the crew's nest, Ross scanned the cliffs. Louis checked his clock again. The minute hand struck noon. Louis grinned, scanning the rock cliffs and the pirate filled pier–a series of wooden torch-lit platforms and steps leading down to their pirate ship.

"Hey, guys! They're here!" Ross started to climb down from the crew's nest.

Sure enough, Harry, Calum, Michael, Justin, and  Camila emerged from the rusty pipe tunnel that came out of the cliffside, and marched across a bridge that connected the pipe to the pier. Harry was leading, followed by Calum, Michael, Camila, and then Calum.

They walked down the steps, passing pirates who strolled by or fished or hung up clothing on lines to dry. Wooden signs the said things like Mark's Inlet, Thieves' Market, and Misery Rock pointed every which way, and alligator-infested waters frothed below them in the dark mist. The pirate ship was waiting.

Sabrina turned to her crew and smiled wickedly. "Let's get this party started."