Harry knew that if Calum and he were to follow their hearts, what Calum wanted was light, while what Harry wanted was . . .

Calum sighed. "Well, if you're staying here, then I'm staying with you."

"No," said Harry, wincing. "Calum—you are an Auradon boy. And I am, and always will be, the boy from the Isle." Harry picked up a rock, chucked it at the sign, and gestured for Calum to follow him up into the hideout. They ducked under the gate.

Calum and Harry climbed the flights of steps. Calum stopped on a landing and looked out over the Isle. Harry stood beside him at the railing. They looked at each other, taking a moment to accept that in the end, they belonged in different worlds. Each boy knew in his heart that they'd always still be with each other in spirit when the day finally came for them to part ways. They'd know then that they'd meet again.

Even if it was in the space between.

Calum:

I didn't know what you were going through
I thought that you were fine
Why did you have to hide?

Harry:

I didn't want to let you down
But the truth is out
It's tearing me apart, not listening to my heart

I really had to go
And I would never stop you

Calum:

Even though we've changed
Nothing has to change

Calum and Harry:

And you can find me in the space between
Where two worlds come to meet
I'll never be out of reach
'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between

Harry:

And nothing can stay the same
It's growing pains

Calum:

Be proud of all the scars
They make you who you are (oh, woah)

I know you have to stay

Harry:

But I'll never really leave you

Calum:

Nothing has to change

Harry:

Even though we've changed

Calum and Harry:

And you can find me in the space between
Where two worlds come to meet
I'll never be out of reach
'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between

Harry:

There are no words left to say

Calum:

I know you gotta find your place

Harry:

But this is not the end

Calum:

(no)

Harry:

You're part of who I am

Calum and Harry:

You're still in my heart
It will always be you and me, yeah

You can find me in the space between
Where two worlds come to meet
I'll never be out of reach (I'll never be out of reach, no)
'Cause you're a part of me so you can find me in the space between
You'll never be alone
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between

Yeah, no matter where you go
No matter where you go
We can meet in the space between
————————————————————————
Justin and Michael had fallen asleep waiting for the 3-D printer to produce the wand.

They sat side by side in chairs, and Justin's head rested on Michael's. Michael lifted his head, smacked Justin, calling out his name, and stood up from his chair.

"Huh? What?" Justin jerked awake, saw the wand, and bolted up.

It looked exactly like Becca's wand. It sparkled as if it were full of the power of the real thing.

Justin lifted it up. "Not bad," he said.

"Yeah," Michael said with a nod. He took the fake wand and turned to Justin.

"Let's go," they said in unison, moving to the door.

Nick bolted up from his doggy bed on Justin's bed.

Justin turned to him. "No, Nick. You stay," he said. "I'm serious. Stay. I love you, buddy. We'll be back before you know it!" He followed Michael out of the dorm.

They ran down the hall and exited into the night.

As soon as they cleared the front steps of the building, they bumped into Liam.

Michael hid the replica wand behind his back.

"Hey! Have you seen Calum?" Liam asked them.

Michael and Justin exchanged a long look.

"He . . . went camping," lied Justin.

Michael nodded.

"Calum 'I Want to Live in a Castle'? Sleeping on the ground with no place to plug in a hair dryer?" Liam narrowed his eyes at Justin, then analyzed Michael's poker face.

Michael and Justin burst into laughter, shrugging.

"You know how spontaneous he is," Justin told Liam, making a light of Liam's concern. He laughed again, and he and Michael backed away from Liam. They had taken only a few steps when Camila stepped out from behind a stone column. She wore her R.O.A.R. uniform and carried a quiver of swords over her shoulder.

"I'm coming with you guys," she said confidently.

"What? We don't need to have swords at the . . . Waffle Hut," Michael fibbed.

Camila raised her eyebrows. "You guys are going to the Isle to rescue Cole, and it's either you take me or . . . I'm going to have to tell Becca."

Michael and Justin glanced at each other and then gulped. After realizing they had no choice, they slowly nodded.

Camila giggled and threw an arm around each of their necks, beaming her hundred-watt grin. "This is going to be great!" she said as the trio went on their way.

If only Camila knew what they were in for . . .