Gus: I know right! Do you have places like this in the human realm?

He asked with excitement in his eyes.

Luz: hah, yeah they are a little different, but it's just as fun.

Gus: Cool!

Willow: ok you guys I think we should go find a place to stand, hopefully close to the stage.

Luz: yeah let's go!

We started walking to the stage cause there wasn't too many people, just enough to make it pretty hard to see us from the stage but we could see the stage perfectly.

Gus: I think this spot is great, we should stop here.

Luz: agreed.

Willow: yeah we should, anyways guys the Announcer is coming on so pay attention.

Luz: really?! Yes it's starting soon!

I was thinking about who could be the band members, I remember Vinny liking music, maybe she's in it.

Announcer: Welcome everyone! Tonight we have a very special band playing, you know them, you love them, so give a hand to the Rule Breakers!

The crowd went wild and started chanting for them, of course I joined in, even tho I don't know the band, but still I need to give some appreciation.

The curtain opened leaving a dark stage to where no one in the crowd could see the band yet, the suspense is killing me, I just want to know who's in the band. Now one of the lights turned on but still not revealing anyone. It slowly made its way to the back left of the stage, it got closer and closer until, Bosha. That's so cool! Bosha is in the band!

Luz: WILLOW ITS YOUR GIRLFRIEND!

Willow: LUZ!

Luz: HA just messing around but that's cool she's in the band.

Gus: I know right, but just wait, there's more.

Luz: ok

A second light turned on, doing the exact same as the other, but this time going to the back right, revealing EDRIC? I can't wait to see who the last person is.

Luz: OH ED TOO?! MAYBE ILL KNOW EVERYONE IN THIS BAND!

Willow and Gus looked at each other.

Willow: maybe.

She said and shrugged.

And last but not least, a third light turned on, doing the same yet again but going to the front and center of the stage. Then I see her...Amity, she's so... beautiful, she's more then that, she's, angelic. My jaw was dropped and my face was heating up, I can't believe it's her.

Willow and Gus looked at me with smug faces.

Gus: hey Luz you good~

He said in a teasing tone.

Luz: y-yeah... oh wow.

Willow: what's wrong Luz, cat got your tongue~

She said in the same tone as Gus.

Luz: s-shut up g-guys.

Then amity started talking.

Amity: Hey boiling isles how's it going!

The crowd was screaming when she pointed the mic towards the crowd, then back at herself.

Amity:Good to hear! Are you guys ready for some music!
She pointed that mic at the crowd again and they went crazy, again.

Amity: well it sounds like you wanna hear some tunes so let's just get on with it shall we~

The crowd got even louder, if possible. She put the mic back on the stand and music started, a soft strum turning into the song.

Late night telephone
Callin' all the wallflowers I know
Out the dark and into the light-ight-ight
Half love, half regret
Dressin' up for Polaroids and cigarettes
Socialize, romanticize the life-ife-ife

Her voice, it was...magical, she sounded like if she sang for someone who absolutely hated music, by the time she finished they would be tears. It was just...wow. I was in a trance in my cr- in amity's voice.

Floating on my lowkey vibe
Floating on my lowkey vibe, vibe, vibe
I don't need that late night high
I'm floating on my
Vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe
Vibe, vibe

The song too, it was great, I think it's definitely my new favorite, I could also hear some of boshas background vocals.

Bulletproof passengers
On the road to sex, drugs, etcetera
Get out the dark and into the light-ight-ight
Everywhere I go, I know that I don't wanna be
Part of something I won't ever need
Your socialized, romanticized life-ife-ife

Her voice was more then any word you could think of to describe it, it was indescribable.

Floating on my lowkey vibe
Floating on my lowkey vibe, vibe, vibe
I don't need that late night high
I'm floating on my
Vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe
Vibe, vibe

Out of touch in harmony
Designer drugs from dead end streets
Break the air to feel the fall
Or just feel anything at all

Im star struck, I want to listen to her for the rest of my life, singing or not.

Floating on my lowkey vibe
Floating on my lowkey vibe, vibe, vibe
I don't need that late night high
Floating on my
Vibe, vibe, vibe, vibe
Vibe, vibe

Floating on my lowkey vibe
Floating on my lowkey vibe, vibe, vibe
I don't need that late night high
(I'm floating on my)

Just then the song came to the end and I was brought out of my trance by willow nudging me.

Willow: sooooo how was it.

Luz: indescribable, just wow words can't comprehend.

Gus: seems like someone is still in love~

He said teasingly.

Luz: even more now.

I whispered to myself.

Willow: what was that Luz?

Luz: o-oh n-nothing.

Willow: ok well let's just continue the watching.

(HAHAHAHHA GUYS IM TO LAZY SO IM NOT GONNA PUT ANYMORE SONGS THATS ALL YOUR GONNA GET OF THE CONCERT LOL, SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER!)

Words 1588