37. happily ever after

Kataya

"Get the whole outfit baby!" Kataya says to Saint as she holds her jacket open giving him a full view of the outfit she'd curated just hours prior

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Get the whole outfit baby!" Kataya says to Saint as she holds her jacket open giving him a full view of the outfit she'd curated just hours prior.

Saint sighs and continues to snap the pictures his wife was requesting of him. A smirk appears on his face when she turns around showing the back of her jeans and her perfect ass. He moves the camera down to snap a few pictures of just her butt to send to himself.

"Saint! I know you not doing what I think you doing! Give me my phone!" Kataya shouts while moving toward him. Saint laughs before dodging her while he sent the pictures to his phone.

"Chill! You acting like I haven't seen ALL of it before." Saint responds while finally handing over the device. Kataya quickly deletes the photos as Saint drapes his arm around her shoulder and the couple continue to walk down the boulevard. "Happy?" Saint ask as they walk in silence for a moment.

"Very. You're such a blessing, I'm glad Yaya convinced me to take that makeup job... I was considering not even showing up. I was so depressed about my breakup I didn't even wanna work." Kataya speaks honestly. "Now look at me marrie and a rich stay at home mom. I can literally play in makeup all day long... now all I need is a baby girl." Kataya bats her lashes at Saint who looks away with a smile pulling her toward Coldstone Creamery.

"Baby girl? I got you." He continues. "I give you a baby girl, you give me?" He pauses to get her to fill in the blank.

"I've already given you the woman of your dreams. Damn, I don't have anything else." Kataya grins before turning to look up at the menu and pick her ice cream flavor. "Strawberry cheesecake, extra strawberries please. What did you want baby?"

"Let me get uh, birthday cake."

As their orders are being made the couple have a seat at one of the red tables with matching red chairs. Kataya pulls out her phone and begins to look over the home the two of them had just viewed about an hour prior. Her eyes light up again as she looks over the master bedroom and bath and then the room she would assign to Halo.

"You liked the house for real babe?" Kataya ask Saint who was beginning to dig into his ice cream.

"Mhm. I like whatever you like. You can call this another gift from me to you. Ima live in whatever you pick."

"Look at your sweet talking ass." Kataya laughs. "You just can't help yourself."

"Aye, I'm just that nigga. I been like this since day one ain't no need for me to sweet talk my wife." Saint winks.

Butterflies awaken in her belly just like they did every time she found herself in awe of the man she had married. She reaches over and rubs the diamond covered band on his left hands ring finger.

"Arebyou sure it's not too expensive?" Kataya says.

"Nope. Price is fine."

"3.2 million is fine?"