19. happy birthday kataya

Kataya

Kataya sits on the warm sand looking back at a mesmerized Saint as she sipped at her Martini without a visible care in the world

Kataya sits on the warm sand looking back at a mesmerized Saint as she sipped at her Martini without a visible care in the world. The two make eye contact a smirk lines both their lips before she turns back around to continue watching the sunset before them. It was the first night of her birthday trip to the Bahamas and after a long day of traveling, she and Saint had arrived safely. Kataya of course had been spoiled from the moment she opened her eyes the previous evening.

Saint and Psalm made sure she had every bag, pair of shoes and item of clothing she had laid her brown eyes on over the past few weeks. She could appreciate the attention to detail that they never ceased to display on the regular. She smiles again looking down at the emerald green colored diamond tennis bracelet Saint had gotten her to match his. She was definitely becoming accustomed to a high class lifestyle and prayed it wouldn't be ending any time soon.

Kataya turns back around seeeing Saint typing away on his phone. A small sigh leaves her lips as she stands to walk toward him. She takes a seat between his legs and snatches the phone from his hands.

"You promised no working."

"I-I know. But, I still gotta check in and make sure things are running smoothly. I can't just clock out while I'm shooting a movie baby."

"Mhm." Kataya nods before shutting off the device, completely disregarding what he had just said. "Help me finish this drink." She hands him the drink before he can object and watches as he takes a long sip.

"Damn. That shit is strong as hell."

"Oh don't be a pussy." Kataya laughs. "It's not that bad."

Saint takes one last sip before handing the half empty glass back to her. She relaxes against his chest as his strong arms dangle around her shoulders. Soft kisses are placed on her collarbone and neck as Saint rocks them back and forth gently. The two lovebirds enjoy the sound of the waves crashing together in a comfortble silence for a few minutes before Saint speaks again.

"I'm glad I got you to myself tonight before P gets here tomorrow."

"Same. Even though we're basically living together it's always nice to be alone with you."

A large smile spreads across his face, with the words of his lover making him feel just as special as he actually was to her.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Mhmm." Kataya nods before gulping down the remainder of her drink.

"I want you to think real hard about your answer before you respond... cause it's important to me."

"Okay." Kataya says before turning around so they were face to face. "Go."

"Aight... I know you wanna get married. Quite frankly I wanna marry you. How would you feel if it came down to just being with one of us?"