❈𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑❈

Albedo listened to his words as his eyes only widened in shock and.. surprised he had done those things. He then smiled softly and held their face in his hands, softly creasing their face as he tucked some of their hair behind their ear "so.. in other words I was a Pyscopath that was highly obsessed with you to the point of killing someone or even locking you or them up?" he chuckles as he sighed softly "I..wonder if I still act that way tho.. even tho my memory was erased?" he would then move his hands down to hold their thighs as he smirked a bit "I mean if that was me.. I think I would do that again but.. more gruesome and such don't you think?"

Kunikuzushi hummed in response to their words before he was about to speak up again, only to shut himself up the moment he felt his lovers hands on his thighs. He fkushed a soft red as he furrowed his brows, clicking his tongue before finding his words once again.
"Oh please. Challenging yourself now, are you?" He asked, leaning back a little before looking down at Albedo's hands before pursing his lips. "There's not many people who know me. Only person who does know who I am is the traveller. I doubt you'd win a fight with them, even if they were on your hit list" he spoke, letting hid hands travel up their chest before running his fingers over the marking on their neck, a growing curiosity bubbling within him.
"On another note.. this marking. Are there more spread around your body? Or is it just the one?" He inquired, looking up at their features before locking eyes with them.. and immediately found himself getting lost on their eyes. "Like.. patterns, perhaps? If that makes sense."

Albedo smiled as he took the others hand and pressed it up against the marking on his neck again "I do have more.. I have a a few on the back of my hands.. and a larger one in the middle of my chest.." he smiled as he took their hand and softly kissed it "and one on each side of my shoulder.. if you think about it its like connecting stars together in the night sky..  my body is like that" he chuckles as he held them close by the waist, his hands moving down to hold onto their hip as he stared back into their eyes.

A thought popped into his head, causing a redness to blossom against his cheeks as he let out a soft humm, rubbing his thumb against the marking before pressing his lips against the others skin.
"Can I see?" He asked quietly, peering up at their face before taking a hold of their hand and pressing it up against the middle of his lower back, just between his back dimples. "Think of it at a trade. Show me yours, and I'll show you mine" he spoke plainly, an alluring look in his eyes, he wasn't being entirely serious, but it had been a while since he had seen Albedo, and he wanted to see their marking again. To kiss and appreciate them to the fullest.
He himself merely just had two of the exact same markings in two different places, and since Albedo's were unique in his eyes, he always wanted to see more. He didn't want anything else than to simply just see them. Nothing more, nothing less. However, if he was denied that sight, he wouldn't complain.

Albedo raised a brow at the others request as he smirked a little "of course.. I'll show you, there's no need to ask.." he then let go of his lover as he started to unbutton his shirt, removing it and then dropping the piece of clothing beside him as he glanced at the other, smiling he leaned back, his top part of his body completely exposed as he glanced at him. He felt a shiver run down his back from the air that had hit him as he took his lover's hand and placed it on the centre of his chest "Well? What do you think?" he questioned as he leaned in closer to the other, just inches away from their face as he moved his hands to hold their waist once again

Kunikuzushi stared at the markings for a moment, rubbing his fingers across them before lowering his body towards them, kissing the markings upon his chest before gradually making it back up to their neck. Humming slightly before closing his eyes for a brief moment.
"I've always liked the way your body looked. It's always been intriguing to me" he spoke before pressing one last kiss against the marking upon their neck, tilting his head for a moment as his eyes trailed their body, his thumbs rubbing over the tinted skin carefully. Golden and yellow marking were always a pretty sight to him. He soon looked back at their eyes and narrowed his own for a moment before pausing hid actions. Taking in the situation before gently kissing the left side of their bottom lip. "Khaenri'an markings, right? I hope you know I'll never abandon you.. not on purpose, at least." He spoke firmly, recalling what Albedo had told him all that time ago before he let his hands trail to either side of their chest, his fingers never leaving their skin as he soon reached the markings on their shoulders.
"And if I ever was taken away from you again, or vice versa, I'd always find a way back."

Albedo listened to them as he felt his cheeks heat up from the contact against his skin. Watching them carefully as he smiled softly he then pulled them closer as he moved his hands to underneath their shirt "Oh? I'll never leave you as well.. never.." he hummed as he kissed their neck softly. He then grabbed his shirt looking at it then glancing at the other "So you find my body interesting huh?~" he teased flirtatiously as he kissed their cheek. He then proceeded to lay down pulling the other on top of him as he held them close to his body. He ran a hand thru his lovers hair as he studied their features carefully.

Kunikuzushi listened to them carefully, flushing a soft red as he felt their fingers slip under his shirt before he had felt the pressure of their lips against his skin. He hummed a little in response to their question before he was brought down to lay on top of them. He stayed still for a moment before he began to let his fingers trace over the patterns along his lover's chest.
"Perhaps I do... What of it?" He inquired, narrowing his brows as he looked up at them, a somewhat curious and teasing look in his eyes as he melted against their warmth. "What are you going to do about it, hm?" He teased before leaning up and pressing a soft, maybe a little hesitant kiss against their lips before he lay his body back against their chest and stared out of the window

Albedo chuckled a little as he kissed the top of his lovers head, he continued to run a hand through their hair as he sighed "Oh nothing, nothing at all" he smiled as he took their hand and kissed it. He relaxed against his lover as he closed his eyes, he held them by their hips as he made sure the other didn't leave his side. He could feel his heart race up each passing moment as he then opened his eyes to glance down at the other. He would bite the inside of his lip as he looked out the window as well "how about we go out today? I'm sure fresh air would be nice" he suggested as he would look down at his lover, his eyes scanning their features as he went to hold their face into his hands

His ears perked up at the idea of going out, where would they go? Where was there to go? He looked at their features curiously, propping himself up a little, his back curved slightly as he looked down at their features.
"Out..?" He inquired, cooking a brow in curiosity, his gaze soon settling back on the outside world before his fingers would once again subconsciously trace the markings across Albedo's chest. "Where would we even go?" He asked. His eyes fell back upon his lover before he tilted his head slightly in curiosity.
"Sumeru is nothing but plantlife and ruins. So many ruin guards across the nation it's almost impossible to travel anywhere without a threat." He grumbled, furrowing his brows as he once came across a giant machine in the country of sumeru- not active. But it was terrifying nonetheless. It was almost the size of old Mondstadt- and that was only half of its body. He didn't want to know what an Active one was capable of,  Or even a semi-active one. He had heard rumours of one somewhere- and yet he didn't know where, and he didn't want to find out.

Albedo thought about it as he sat up, soon getting out of bed and grabbing a map of Sumeru he sat back down beside the other and opened it up. Humming softly he scanned thru it before smiling "I would like to take a trip to the desert someday.. not today tho perhaps the forest would be an ideal place.." he then glanced up to his lover as he slid an arm around his waist and pulled him closer "what do you think? We can go somewhere High up and enjoy the view dont you think?" he smirked as he softly started kissing their neck as he awaited for the others response. Of course he had a reason for going, it was mostly for his work and such, as for the desert, he had heard from Cyno about a Giant Ruin Golem.. he had only seen them from when he was in Khaeri'ah, no where else so far. He furrowed his brow in thought as he thought about it, it did sound dangerous to go and investigate the Ruin, but he knew he wouldn't go until Cyno had approved of it which would be awhile certainly

He hummed, thinking of the times he had been wandering alone when he had stumbled upon a strange little village full of things called Aranara's. It wasn't high up, but if you were to play the right tune on a lyre and you'd see something beautiful.
He had befriended them because of his hat. He fit in with them somehow.
"There's a place up north and a little to the west.. its not high up but its a nice place. A little village full of little... onion things" he said, thinking of the words as he felt reds dancing upon his features before leaned agaisnt the blonde's body.
He thought for a moment, how different things were to when they had first met up in the mountain. The tense atmosphere between the two before he had left without saying a word- at the time he didn't feel like he needed to.
When they had met for the second time, back in Mondstadt. It was all so different now. So much more.. affectionate. No denial in hisnfeeking whatsoever

He would raise a brow at the others words as he glanced at them, his arms wrapped around their waist as he rested his chin on their shoulders "onion heads? I would like to meet them" he smiled as he took his lovers hand. Locking his fingers together he would nuzzle his face into the croak of their neck, exhaling as his breath hit the back of their neck "shall we.. perhaps go early so we can get there on time?" he questioned as he continues leaving soft kisses on the back of their neck. He thought about his plans and how he should tell the other about what he had in mind with the desert.. but decided to keep it to himself. He would then run a hand thru his hair and kiss his head before getting up and putting on a shirt

Kunikuzushi nodded quietly, watching then as they had dressed themselves, mentally weeping to himself that Albedo had put his shirt back on. He soon turned his eyes away and flopped back down onto the bed, laying there for afew moments before forcing himself up and walking towards the door- however not before finding afew items of his clothing- maybe his he didn't even bother looking.
"I'm.. going in the bath. I'll be back soon" he spoke plainly before dissapearing into the bathroom and closing the door behind him. He swiftly rid himself of his clothes as he grumbled about the horrible ache he had in his back. At least the machine wasn't still there, i suppose. As he let the tub fill, he sat and let the water cover his body as it filled the tub, soon turning off the water and sitting there for a moment.
"Mmh.." he hummed quietly before letting himself sink down into the water, wetting his hair before he had sat back up again. He stared blankly at the walls for a breif moment before he started to wash himself down, grumbling to himself before rinsing himself down- ridding of any soap on his body before he pulled the plug. He pulled himself out of the bathtub and began to dry himself down. He eventually pulled the clothes over his figure- staring at himself for a moment before huffing and drying off his hair the best he could and then proceeding to put his towel on an air dryer of sorts before eventually leaving the bathroom.

Albedo would head to the living room as he took a seat on the couch, he sighed and put on his thigh high shoes before glancing to the bedroom. He furrowed his brows as he then relaxed against the couch, he crossed his legs and closed his eyes exhaling a little bit. He waited for the other to come out as he stood up and walked outside, he leaned over the rail and looked out thinking to himself for a while. He ran a hand thru his own hair as he looked down at the ground, his brows furrowed as he stood there in silence, his thoughts running thru his head as he glanced inside their home

Kunikuzushi soon left the building, holding his hat over his head as he adjusted the way his Kimono sat upon his body, a frustrated look dancing upon his features when it wouldn't sit in the exact way he wanted it. He soon gave up, sighing as he approached the blonde and stared at them intently, analysing their features before he had finally decided to speak up.
"..shall we get going?" He asked, cocking a brow curiously as he locked his pinkie with Albedo's, tugging him in the direction of the exit of Gandharva Ville. "I know my way there without a map. We shouldn't get lost" he spoke firmly, watching their reactions as he spoke.
He found himself staring at their eyes, their shape, their colour and the way they looked at the world around them. He found it all skin mesmerising. Part of him wishes he could stare at them forever. Well. Maybe he could. He wasn't quite sure. But he would more than happily challenge himself to it.

Albedo smiled and nodded as he followed beside them, he held their hand softly as he looked around "so these.. people, are they like friends of yours?" he questioned as he glanced at his lover. He hummed softly as he moved his hand down to wrap around their waist as he walked, he looked at the ground beneath him as he hummed a little bit. He looked over at his lover, staring back into their eyes as he smiled a little "you have pretty eyes.." he mumbled as he kissed their cheek, soon looking around the forest

Kunikuzushi flushed a soft red upon feeling his lover's hands around his waist, inhaling softly before he had begun to speak.
"In a way, perhaps." He began, his eyes looking down to the people that ventured along the ground of Gandharva Ville before he looked around the tree tops. "I'd say... companions. You'll see what I mean when you meet them" he spoke calmly.
As they were walking towards the exit, a familiar face appeared. The general mahamantra. Cyno. He had a cold look upon his features, only having one goal in mind and upon finding the man he needed to speak to he made his way over immediately, stopping the two in their tracks.
"Albedo." He greeted, not sparing a glance to Kunikuzushi. He pursed his lips before handing him some papers. Permission papers. "You have the next 48 hours to study what you need. Be careful. From reports we had heard it is still somewhat active- though to very little amounts" he spoke before turning away, saying his goodbyes before he turned to leave once again. Kunikuzushi furrowed his brows and looked over at Albedo, confusion coating his features like a thick layer of snow upon a mountain peak.
"What? Active? What are you studying?" He asked before he got a small idea, his face soon morphing into a look of mild fear and shock. "Don't tell me you're going there alone."

Albedo would let go of the other as he read through the paperwork, then looking up and glancing at his lover, a small smile tugged onto his face as he locked their pinkies together "I am.. I need to go there, I haven't seen the Ruin Golem since I left Khaenriah.. and I just thought it would be interesting to study.. up close." he softly said as he then took his hand and softly kissed it. An idea formed into his head as his brows furrowed a little , sighing he pulled them close "What if you came with me? So I won't be alone when I study it?" he asked as he looked back at the paperwork "I would have to leave right away considering how many hours I have.. and studying these things takes several days and consists of many hours" a serious look went onto his face as he would put the paper away, smiling slightly he then glanced at his lover and held their face in his hands, softly creasing their cheeks

He furrowed his brows before humming lowly, leaning against their touch before letting out a sigh of disappointment. He wasn't just going to let Albedo go to somewhere like that alone- what if something happened? He wanted to be able to help where and when could.
"Yeah.. I'll go with you. Just.. be fucking careful." He grumbled, holding onto their wrist before kissing their palm and then pulling away from their hold. "You heard him. Its still active." He said lowly before letting out a small huff. Guess their little day out would have to wait afew days. He soon continued walking, listening to the conversations around him. Carefully before letting out a small humm
"...let's get going shall we?" He asked hesitantly, looking over his shoulder at the blonde- hoping, PRAYING, that nothing bad would come of him from this trip.