❈𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓❈

Albedo would think about the others offer as he watched the others actions, feeling his face heat up he would smirk a little "creating a god..? Hm.. well I am curious on how that would turn out.. and I'm also curious on to how" He looked down as he placed a hand on his chin to think over it "you might be right.. i'll have to leave the knights tho, just retire out of the position and go with you.." he sighed and glanced at Scaramouche "very well.. I'll help you, and your plan."

Scaramouche let out a pleased humm, happy with the answer the other gave him before leaning closer to him before gently kissing their lip before pulling away- a small, seemingly knowing smile dancing upon his features.
"Good boy.." he cooed before letting go of them and gently sending a small spark of electro into their lip and soon pulling his hand away. "However , there are some..Drawbacks." He said bluntly, laying himself down once again, closing his eyes as he thought through what he was to say next.
"You would have to meet the 2nd- and not only that but he would keep me from you for such a long time.. hell- maybe even forever if this works out." He sighed out, seemingly irritated. He didn't really.. tell Albedo that he would be the one becoming a god. However that was about to quickly change. "I'll be put into a... type of machine in order to help simulate and sustain the full power of a gnosis. And the moment my connection is severed from that machine…"he trailed off, making a small movement with his hands to signal that he would either die or be in a coma for... an incredibly long time.
"As much as I'd love to become a god- I'm unsure you'd want your obsession to be ripped away from you, hm?" He inquired, opening his eyes to look at the other. He wanted to know what would make this man tick- what possibilities would cause certain reactions to spark something within the blonde.

Albedo would listen to the other as he also kept watch on their movements, his brows furrowed as he looked away "I.. I see.. that is correct, I don't think I would handle myself if you disappeared" he would sit down beside the other as he rested his hands onto his lap, unsure if he should go with the other or stay in Mondstadt, now that he had to choose he sighed out in frustration. He would ball up his fists that rested on his lap as he stared at the ground, soon glancing to the other he looked him up and down as he studied their features and body. He could feel himself starting to loose it yet again as he looked away from him, staying silent he took the moment to think things over

Scaramouche watched them carefully, his thunderous eyes never leaving his face and soon trailing down to their hands. Was Albedo really that worked up over something like this? He let out a small humm as he lay there thinking to himself for a moment a hand slowly moving to hold Albedo's. His hands were cold. They were always cold. His body never really gave off much warmth. Only barely enough to make him seem... somewhat lifelike.
"Would you perhaps rather keep me all to yourself?" He asked, slowly loosening the others hand before sliding his fingers between their own and gently squeezing their hand as his eyes met with the blonde's face once again. "Would you still kill for me?" He asked quietly, his voice had a slight rumble to it as he spoke, slowly sitting himself up as he sat as close as he possibly could to the other, swapping the hands he was holding with Albedo before the other slid around their waist.

Albedo would glance to the other as he listened to their questions, opening his mouth to speak only to stop as he hesitated and bit his lip a little. Sighing he wrapped his arms around the others neck as he locked his fingers into Scara's hair "I do want you to myself.." he would stare at the others features as his eyes wandered down to his lips "..and I would kill for you.." he softly said before his eyes moved back to stare at his eyes, a slight smirk on his face as he played with the ends of the fabric on the harbingers clothes

Scaramouche smiled darkly as he slowly moved his hands to hold just above their hips- around where their love handles may be before squeezing them softly. He inched himself closer to the other, only barely touching their lips with his own.
"Good boy.." he spoke quietly, not daring to kiss them just yet, curious to see what the other would do if he played around a little. "Now tell me. Would you kill *anyone* that stood between us?" He asked quietly, searching Albedo's eyes for any hesitance or deceit within their words. He couldn't have them lying to him now, could he?
Of course not.
His hands would move slightly, tracing shapes across their body before simply just wrapping themselves around their waist. Part of him was unsure if he was still even faking this- he thought he was. It was all just a ruse in order to wrap the blonde up into his plan, right? It's not because he actually cared... right? Surely not. Surely. And yet; there was something inside of him yearning to continue, for this all to be real. Yet he couldn't risk the possibility of being betrayed, left behind when he possibly finds another. It irked him in a way.
Although his mind was racing, his expression stayed the same. Almost dull, and devoid of anything- but there were 'false' glimmers of affection and desire shining within his gaze.
"Say... the traveller, perhaps?" He inquired, leaning closer to their neck, beginning to whisper into their ears as if anyone could be listening to his words. "If they were to see this.. see us.. I think we both know what they might try to do."

Albedo furrowed his brows as he looked away from the other, his hands loosening as he lowered them to rest on the Harbingers chest, he closed his eyes to think it over before he made his choice. Glancing at the male in front of him he smirked a bit "if it means I would be with you.. then i'll kill the traveller if needed.." he softly said as he looked into the others eyes. "I'll do whatever you want.." a hint of determination and seriousness built up inside his voice as he spoke. He looked back at their lips as he smiled a bit "anything else.. that you need?" he questioned as he held onto the male in front of him.

The harbinger smiled to himself, pleased with their words before lifting hisbhand and cupping their cheek- thinking to himself in silence as his thumb gently brushed against their skin. Was he really going to use Albedo for some stupid plan within the Fatui? Maybe he was. The traveller was in their way after all.. but part of him was hesitant about it. He knew it was wrong to trick somebody into thinking he actually cared about them, especially somebody like Albedo. Their mindset was so easy to take advantage of, he couldn't just leave this opportunity standing out there alone.
"No, there would be nothing else." He spoke, his lips were a soft red, lip tints had definitely been used upon them in the past in order to enhance his already pale and glassy complexion. They seemed soft and almost looked as if they were warm. "All I want from you is your loyalty and..." he trailed off, thinking of the word before inhaling softly, his eyes soon meeting theirs once again "..affection." he spoke as he exhaled softly, soon closing the distance between them once again, as if he were going to kiss them, and yet choosing not to last second before a small ghost of a smile began to paint his features.

Albedo would slightly nod at the others words as he let go of him "understood.." he smiled softly as he stood up "when do you leave?" he questioned as he put back on a coat and shoes. Glancing over at him he would tie up his hair before leaving the tent, he searched thru his desk eventually finding a picture of him and Klee. Did he really want to do this, it felt as if he were being brainwashed into something he wasn't expecting. He sighed taking a seat at his desk as he pulled out a paper and writing pen as he started writing a note that he would drop off when he goes back into Mondstadt

Scaramouche felt a little let down upon the other letting him go, furrowing his brows and pouting a little the moment the other left the tent. The man sat in silence for afew seconds before putting on his kimono as well as his shoes and immediately went to follow the others out of the tent and stood at the entrance upon seeing them writing something out.
He hummed slowly as he walked up behind him, simply just watching what he was doing before walking to the edge of the camp before stopping in his tracks and just admiring the view with a rather bored expression on his face.
"I should be leaving either the day after tomorrow or the day after." He spoke firmly, crossing his arms over his chest as he silently began to remember the warmth of the other's body and their lips against his own- causing him to narrowing his eyes a little as a soft red would flush across his features, his hand softly gripping the fabric of his kimono. "There is... ⁷
another possible option, though.." he spoke carefully, not daring to turn to look at the other.
He thought over his words for afew moment, watching the snow of the mountain gently fall in front of him and hit the floor and adding to the already piling snow upon the surface of the un-sheltered ground in front of him.
"Hypothetically speaking.. we could just- run away, maybe. Explore Sumeru. It could assist you in your studies, no?" He finally turned his head ever so slightly, watching the other from the corner of his eyes carefully. Was he seriously abandoning his greed- his desire for godhood- for some... Alchemist? Possibly. He already had the gnosis in his possession. Who's to say he can't make himself a god.. surely it would take a lot of time- but he has plenty of that, as well as Albedo by his side. And he secretly hoped it would stay that way.

He would stand up and place the letter and picture into his pocket before turning the fire off with some snow. Then walking over to the other side he glanced at him "that could work too, but what about your plan? It would be a waste if you didn't get to do it no?" he questioned as he took the others hand "I need to go back to the city and drop off something and talk to someone, are you coming or staying?" he raised a brow at him as he looked out to the falling snow, sighing he took Scara's hand as he dragged him out of the campsite

He looked down at their intertwined hands as he felt the warmth of the other against his chilled skin before a soft heat would dust his cheeks- soon processing what the other had said and looked directly at them.
"It doesn't seem as I'd you're giving me much of a choice.." he chuckled slowly before carefully admiring their features, only for his eyes to fall back upon their hands. It seemed so.. silly to him. So childish. Why did he feel so.. giddy over his hand being held- about somebody desiring to be around him? It was so... strange, so foreign to him. "..but who's to say I'm giving up? I cannot die from old age, I have forever.. an..eternity.. for this to work. To reach divinity." He spoke, determination burning deep within his eyes and a desperation forming within his chest as his brows furrowed.. but then something made him think- why did he desire such a thing? Why was it that he was so desperate for it? It was his purpose in life, to fill the void deep within his chest- but.. if that was what he was destined for.. then why does it feel so much better, why does he feel more whole when around the blonde who held his hand, who had shown him such bizarre acts of affection? When Albedo was around, he felt as if the void and emptied space within his chest seemed to vanish. He didn't understand it at all.
"...but for some reason.. taking my time  and.. putting my personal desires first feels more suited at the moment" He spoke quietly, feeling slightly embarrassed from his own words as the reds within his cheeks darkened softly.

Albedo would gently guide the other off the mountain, helping him through any.. obstacles that were in the way of the path. Once reaching the foot of the mountain he looked down at the snow and grassy green land as he turned to him "you should head to the hotel.. I will meet you there.." he smiled as he cupped the other's face. Swallowing his throat and biting the inside of his cheek, he closed his eyes and kissed the harbinger's lips. His face a burning red as his heart sped up quickly, now figuring out his emotions he slowly let the other go "let's get going to the city.." he mumbled as he turned his back to start walking down the path

Scaramouches eyes widened slightly upon feeling the others lips upon his own, his face flushing a soft red as he wasn't expecting the blonde to be so... bold. He stared at the other, his brows furrowed slightly as the embarrassment he had felt before only heightened. He nodded quietly and followed behind the other, using the brim of his hat to hide his face as he walked.
"Yeah.. you know where my room is. I'll be in there" he spoke as his eyes watched them carefully. He would have to explain why the trip will need to be delayed by afew days to his agents- well. An excuse as to why it will be delayed. His mind was racing- why did he suddenly get so worked up? Surely he wasn't actually finding some interest in the man. Surely not.. he Surely didn't LIKE the guy, right?
Oh how wrong he was. Within the rest of the trip he would keep stealing glances from the other and feeling a burning heat within his cheeks whenever he would think about possible scenarios the two would get in. It makes him feel... fuzzy. Upon arriving at the hotel, he swiftly made his way to his hotel room and made a beeline to his shower- wanting to change out of the clothes he hadn't had a chance to change out of and clean himself down. Maybe he felt so flushed and bothered because he felt unclean? Surely. Surely that would be the problem.
He placed his clean change of clothes upon a counter and began to undress himself before turning on the water, standing beneath it in thought as he let the water hit his head and shivered slightly as he felt it run down his bare skin. After a short while, he had finished and gotten dressed, sitting on his bed as the little droplets of water that dripped from his dampened hair falling onto his lap.

Albedo would watch the headquarters as he dropped off the note he had written on Jean's desk, telling her he would be leaving the Knights of Favonius for personal matters, a lie.. something he never did. Once leaving the building he looked around for Klee, spotting her by the fountain with some bombs he walked over to her. Greeting the girl he sat beside her making another lie explaining to her he would be leaving the city and nation itself for a few months for his research. He handed her the picture and hugged her before he made his way back to the hotel. He took his coat off and carried it in his arms as he stopped in front of the Harbingers door, inhaling he reached his hand out knocking at the door waiting for the other to answer

Upon hearing the knocking at his door, he quickly pulled a kimono loosely over his bare chest and shoulders, tying it closed to keep his decency before walking towards the door. He was.. slightly shorter due to not wearing his shoes. He stared at the blonde before stepping aside to let him in as he ran a hand through his hair.
"You still have a day or two before we are due to leave y'know." Be spoke plainly, closing the door once the other had come inside, crossing his arms over his chest as his eyes followed their frame- and there it was, that warm feeling in his chest again. Archons. He felt so stupid. Why was it there? "You can still spend time with your family and friends. It's not like I'm keeping you locked up now, am I?" He asked as he walked over to a desk that was in his room on the opposite side of his bed, turning the chair to face the blonde before sitting on it with his arms crossed, his legs spread slightly. His eyes stayed trained upon Albedo, trying to read into their every movement.

Albedo would watch the other as he smiled slightly, standing there in silence he then glanced towards a window. He chuckled a little as he sighed "I like to be prepared and be early on things.. if I do it now I won't forget. I plan to spend the next few days with my sister, I know she'll miss me once I leave.." he mumbled as he looked back at the other, looking him up and down as he looked away again, avoiding eye contact with the other. He thought over his words as he leaned up against a wall "as for friends, they are just my coworkers.. I isolate myself a lot so I don't meet much people, it's a miracle when I finally leave that mountain tho" he shrugged as he walked over to a window and leaned up against it slightly

He hummed in response to the others' words, inhaling softly as his eyes never left their figure and soon narrowed his eyes, picking up something from the desk. It was a badge of rank, more certainly a higher rank from the shaping and complexity of the design. He stood up and walked behind the blonde, inhaling deeply before wrapping an arm around them and pressing his body against their own, his free hand, which held the badge, moved to meet Albedo's, opening it slowly and pressing the metal into their palm.
"Put it the broach onto your clothes once we get onto the boat.. " he spoke quietly, pressing his lips against the back of their neck as he inhaled their scent softly, feeling himself almost melting against them. "If any of my agents give you trouble, send them to me. You have the authority." He spoke before littering soft kisses across their neck, now moving his hand to push some hair behind their ear. He felt.. strange whenever he was around the other- did they spike him again? Well.. of course they didn't but he didn't know that.. and part of him didn't care, he liked the feeling of warmth within his chest. It made him feel whole, like he had found part of his purpose.
"Be careful with it around your sister and your old colleagues.. you don't want to get in trouble"