❈𝐎𝐍𝐄❈

A gnosis; a little chess piece shaped item that holds pure divine power, something that only the 7 archons should have within their grasp, something that mere mortals wouldn't be able to fathom. And yet there was a figure fleeing from Inezuma with a gnosis in his possession. The navy haired man viewed it closely as he fled from Liyue harbour, his eyes falling upon a giant mountain within the distance. He had the initial plan of waiting things out until things cleared over, hiding away in a more or less desolate area. He held onto his coat tightly as he glanced around the city gates and furrowed his brows before he began to make his way to Dragonspine. He had heard that the mountain was more or less lifeless, the only things standing in his way being a few stray hillichurls and treasure hoarders- and that wouldn't be a problem thanks to the gnosis.

Within a few short hours he had finally made it to the edge of the nation, staring at the white, snowy floor in front of him before he sighed to himself and began to walk through the snow and slowly make his way up the mountain. After a while, he had eventually made his way far up enough the mountain to spot some empty camps, eyeing them closely as he walked past them and soon enough something in the distance caught his attention. He had stumbled upon an alchemy laboratory- he was curious as to why it was empty and how fires were still hot, he was also curious about the research upon desks within the lab, his eyes scanning over everything and his fingers brushing over pieces of paper as he felt himself melt within warmth of his coat

--

Soft brush strokes painted against the surface of his paint book as he had finished up painting the nearby hillichurl camp and some wildlife. A small snow fox that lived in the mountains stayed by Albedo's feet as he finished up his painting he had drawn. He went to pack up his materials before he started heading back to his campsite. What would a Knight of Favonius be doing up in a cold, distant and dangerous mountain like DragonSpine? He lived there of course, as he made his way back to his camp he took note of every single detail around him before seeing footprints leading to his camp. Raising a brow he followed the tracks, once standing at the entrance of the camp he had seen the figure of another person there. He walked inside, placing his bag down on a nearby desk "do you need something?" he asked as he unpacked and placed things on their shelves where they belonged. He would pick up papers before sorting them out and putting them where they had belonged.

The navy haired man felt another presence within the camp and quickly turned to look at who had entered - he turned hisbhead swiftly, gentle chimes from the ornaments on his hat due to the sudden movement and a gentle flowing of the veil. Kunikuzushi, or more formerly known as Scaramouche, narrowed his eyes as he analysed the features of the other, soon recognising him as a Knight. Upon figuring this out he knew he would have to be incredibly careful of his words, careful of his actions and think everything through thoroughly...which was something he always did but he would have to heighten these tactics ever so slightly. "Ah, greetings." He spoke, a ghost of a false smile showing upon his features as he slowly retracted his hand away from the table and held his hands behind his back. "Worry not. I am not here to cause harm. Your... campsite caught my eye as I was passing by. I am merely venturing up the mountain in search of a place to wait things out for afew days." He spoke, his voice smooth and friendly, almost too real. His eyes held a mix sincerely, and calmness and yet under all of that, they held nothing but deception.. partially. He soon turned his body to face the man fully, a broach with his harbinger ranking shining gently in the flame light. "Worry not though.. for I will be taking my leave" he spoke, adjusting the hat that sat upon his head, his dark and thunderous eyes standing out dramatically against his pale glassy skin and the vibrant reds that outline the outer corners of his eyes.

As he stood there listening he looked him up and down, knowing he was a harbinger a small smile plastered onto his face "you can stay.. there's no use going out now it's getting late, so just stay here.." he softly said before he kneeled at the fire, making sure it wouldn't go off by putting more wood. He stood up as he walked to an alchemy table, he opened his notebook as he took in a few notes about the other "you can sleep in the tent that's over there.. you should have plenty of room in there" he said as he used a pen to point to the nearby tent that stayed beside the fire