❈𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄❈

Albedo would watch the two interact as his hand slid up to hold the harbingers hip, looking away he didn't bother to greet Kazuha back. He just stood there listening to them talk as he looked out to the water, his hold on the other never loosening as he held a tight grip on them. He could feel his jealousy start to grow inside him as he glanced between the two every so often. His behaviour being rather different then a few moments ago as he gave off.. a somewhat darker aura. He just stood close to Scara not bothering to say anything, his thoughts filled up with how to get rid of the other.. or how to keep them away from the harbinger beside him

The navy haired man felt the hand on his hips and his eyes soon slid over to the blonde by his side, analysing him closely before letting out a slight huff of air as he rested his hand upon Albedo's. His gaze then turned to Kazuha as the Ivory haired man began to speak up once again.
"Perhaps you would like to catch up once you're settled?" He offered, smiling softly and ignoring the darkened feel that Albedo seemed to give off, not necessarily thinking much of it. "Below deck? Captain Beidou has some amazing Inezuman teas on board" he spoke, carefully adjusting the belt that rested upon his hips. Scaramouche thought quietly to himself about the offer for afew moment, taking notice of Albedo's reaction to everything and simply just letting out a quiet huff of air before answering.
"That sounds... lovely. I'll be sure to come find you once I'm free." He spoke, mild hesitance in his eyes, however as unnoticeable as it may have been, he couldn't care too much for any after effects. He was just silently hoping none of this would trigger any sort of outburst.. not that he cared too much, it was just a matter of losing a possible business partner. "..just you and I, I presume?" He inquired, only to gain a simple nod from the samurai before he said his goodbyes and continued helping around the deck.

Albedo would stay silent until the other male had left, sighing as he let go of the harbinger's hips and turned his back to him, mumbling only a few things under his breath. He leaned over the side of the ship as he stared down into the water, his hands gripping onto the side as he felt his jealousy rise up. He didn't say anything to the Harbinger as he just opened up a small notebook, reading back on his notes from earlier and writing new ones down. He placed it in the pocket of his jacket before closing his eyes and sighing, trying to calm himself down from any dangerous thoughts he had in his mind

Scaramouche huffed as the other walked away and watched Albedo as they walked away. He rolled his eyes silently before walking up behind him as leaning over his shoulder, quickly skimming over the notebook before he began to swirl some of their hair around his finger.
"Don't be jealous, my Prince." He spoke plainly, moving to stand next to him and standing quietly for afew moments before softly dragging his fingers across their jaw and gently taking hold of their face. "I cant stop you from doing whatever plans you have forming up in that amazing mind of yours.. but I must ask of you to not kill off one of my business partners." He spoke as he gently pressed his thumb against their lip, soon taking his hand away and folding his arms across his chest.
His thunderous gaze soon slid from Albedo to the harbour which was slowly fading from view as a ghost of a smile tugged at his lips. He found it.. amusing? No.. attractive, maybe? He wasn't quite sure how to describe it, but he loved the idea of somebody getting rid of any obstacles to his attention. That was one of the many reasons he found himself hesitantly falling harder for the alchemist by his side.

He watched the other carefully as he sighed a bit, slowly nodding his head he grabbed the other's waist pulling him close to his body "alright.. fine I won't kill them.." he mumbled as he squeezed their waist softly "tho don't go with them.. I don't trust them.." he muttered as he looked away, a soft red going onto his face as he kept the distance between the two close, making sure nobody was watching the both of them. He then moved his hand up the others back, holding onto the back of their clothes as he glanced back to the other, watching them closely in silence

Scaramouche flushed a soft red from th3 sudden contact, unsure of what to do with his hands for afew moments before he gently wrapped one around their body and let the other comb through their hair. He caught sight of the colour within their cheeks and chuckled slightly, furrowing his brows before opening his mouth to speak.
"I don't see what there isn't to trust. I've known the guy for years." He spoke, carefully, watching Over their features and looking into their every move. A small humm escaped his throat before adjusted himself slightly, moving his body to be able to escape their hold. "If anything does happen. I'll let you do whatever you want.. I don't plan on meeting with him until much later anyways." He sighed as he walked off to a group of agents, seemingly ending the conversation there. He didn't really have much else to say within that moment, and he wanted to ensure that his agents knew what they were doing and what rules were going to be followed.
Kazuha, on the other hand had just came back up from below the deck, bringing up a barrel of lavender melons that he had harvested in his trip to inezuma before they set off back to Liyue. His eyes fell upon the balladeer, a small smile forming upon his lips before he walked further from the crows, setting down the box and sighing softly before looking at what was in front of him in order to figure out what else needed to be brought up.
He soon turned on his heel and began to walk back to the opening that led him back down to storage, disappearing to pick up the last barrel of fruits he had been asked to bring up.

Albedo would wait awhile before the harbinger had left, sighing he looked to where Kazuha had come from as he furrowed his brows slightly. Exhaling he made his way down below the deck as he looked around, eventually he spotted the samurai there alone. He closed the door behind him as he walked over to the other, standing behind him he grabbed their shoulders, gripping onto them forcefully "stay away from Scaramouche.. Do you hear? Touch him or look at him and I'll make sure you don't see the next day ever again.." he said rather.. darkly, the psychotic and twisted side of him coming out as he smirked mischievously "he's mine and mine alone, do I make myself clear pretty boy, or do I have to repeat myself?" he softly said as he stepped away. Dusting himself off he crossed his arms "I better get going, I'm keeping a close eye on you Kaedehara.." he waved off before opening the door and stepping out of the storage room

Kazuha felt himself stiffen, turning around swiftly in order to catch a glimpse of who was threatening him. His hand gripped onto the handle of his sword as he listened to their words, furrowing his brows in confusion.
"Scaramouche? I apologise for this but I don't seem to see any kind of tag indicating that he belongs to you?" He spoke, a defensive look sparking in his eyes. He didn't want to have to draw his sword, but as the other continued to speak he felt as if something wasn't quite right. This maniac. So possessive over a guy? Kazuha had no real intent of getting intimate with the harbinger, and even if he did. They both travel too much for it to have worked out. "I think you'll find I do as I please.." he spoke quietly, his crimson eyes watching as the other left. He stood in silence for a moment before he turned back to what he was doing, letting out a sigh of mild irritant before he picked up a small crate and began to take them up to where everything else was.
On his way out of there, his eyes wandered between both Albedo and Scaramouche, furrowing his brows once again before turning his attention back to his work. Scaramouche had seen Kazuha return back to below deck, seeing Albedo follow behind just made him sigh and roll his eyes- and once he saw Albedo come back out he simply just watched him closely with narrowed eyes, ensuring nothing bad had happened. Rudely excusing himself, by that I mean just walking away, he approached the blonde and held their face, creasing his cheeks against his fingers and thumb.
"Just what did you do? I specifically told you ONLY if something had happened, Albedo." He spoke firmly, furrowing his brows, keeping his voice hushed and yet a mild irritant dripped from his tongue. He wasn't..  upset with his actions. Merely just the timing of them. 

Albedo stared at the other in front of him as he took his hand, kissing their palm he closed his eyes, sighing "I only gave a warning to him.." he mumbled as he looked down. Soon pulling himself away from the other he bowed his head and turned his back to walk somewhere else, his hands fumbling with the ends of his shirt as he got further away from the scene, did he want to be alone or just away from people in general. Whatever it was he felt at peace when he stared at the water. He placed his hood up over his head as he rested his chin onto the palm of his hand, his mind becoming an ease at thought as he stared out to the distance.

He stared at the blonde and let out a heavy huff of annoyance before clicking his tongue. Scaramouche stared down at his hand, more specifically where the other had kissed him, his gaze shooting back up to follow Albedo's movements not long after. His hand balled up into a fist as a redness began to blossom upon his cheeks. He was about to go after Albedo, tell the man he wasn't quite done with him before he heard footsteps approaching him.
Scaramouche had turned to see just who it was, furrowing his brows upon seeing the friendly and familiar face of Kazuha's. He inhaled and regained his posture, quickly glancing back to Albedo before returning his attention back to the situation at hand.
"Kaedehara. How can I be of assistance." He inquired, crossing his arms over his chest as the samurai stared at him intently, glancing at Albedo before pursing his lips, debating on whether or not to bring up what had happened.
"I am well aware of what happened between you and my... assistant. He's just a little... jealous sometimes." He shrugged before patting the man on the shoulder as he walked past
"Scaramouche, I'm not quite sure you under-"
"I understand perfectly. Do be more careful. Hm?" He spoke, squeezing their shoulder slightly before letting go and beginning to walk back to Albedo- Kazuha's eyes not leaving his form for a moment before letting out a low hum and walking away.

Albedo would play with the ends of his blonde hair as he brought a hand down to his neck, rubbing the mark as he sighed tiredly. Hearing footsteps he didn't check to see who it was "go away.. I want to be alone.." he mumbled as he rested his head into his arms, his eyes watching the water carefully, watching different fish and creatures swim under as he closed his eyes. He ignored his surroundings and the people as he kept quiet to himself, knowing he must have messed up he took the badge the other had given him off his chest as he sighed "I was better off as a knight.. stupid fatui.." he grumbled as he placed it into his pocket and mumbling a few words underneath his breath

Scaramouche sighed as he wrapped his arms around the other, pressing a gentle kiss onto their neck. Hearing their words was conflicting for him, in a way. His hands rested gently against their stomach, bringing him carefully against his chest as he stared at the water crashing below them.
"Think whatever you want. Just know this" he spoke, carefully tracing shapes against their body,  folding their cloth3s between his fingers. He struggled with getting these words out of his mouth, throwing simple words. 'I love you'. He tried to say it. He really did. But he couldn't. Maybe.. just not quite yet. "You.. are my top priority. You will always be number one in my eyes." He spoke firmly, gently pulling them closer to him, pressing their back against his chest. He didn't care if people saw this- well.. he did. He would just clear things up later.
"I'd do anything to keep you here by my side. Just as you would." He admitted. He didn't look at them, he simply just let  his eyes watch the waves beneath him. "You can think what you want of the Fatui. As long as you are here, with me, I couldn't give a shit about anything else." His gaze soon landed on Albedo, his fingers tracing a heart upon their chest as a soft red flushed upon his cheeks from mild embarrassment. He never said these things often. He never knew how. So he simply put it however he could, no filter, no nothing.

Albedo would glance back at the other as he stayed silent, listening to what he had to say before looking away quietly, he furrowed his brows as he looked down at their hands. He bit the inside of his cheeks as he took the hand that was on his chest as he pulled him close, pinning the other up against the rail of the ship "when did you get so nice towards me?" he chuckled softly kissing their lips quickly after making sure no one was watching the two "fine.. whatever you say I believe you.." he would then let him go as he climbed over the rail and sat down to stare out the water, his feet dangling down as he stayed silent for awhile

He felt a rush of heat within his cheeks the moment the other kissed him, flushing a deep red as he bit his lip- watching their every movement, feeling a pit open up in his stomach the moment they began to climb over the railing. He stood still l, watching them sit down before wrapping his arms around them once again, resting his chin on their shoulder as he let out a soft huff of air.
"When we arrive in Sumeru.." he trailed off, thinking to himself for a moment, listening to their breathing and making sure they wouldn't fall. "How would you feel if we ran away?" He questioned, his eyes watching their every movement wanting to ensure that they approved of the idea, and if not.. he would keep suggesting things until he found one that the man liked.
"We could get our stuff and... travel around, maybe find a remote area to settle down.. do our own thing" he spoke quietly. Of course he still wanted godhood, but.. he had an eternity for that. He had the gnosis. Surely he wouldn't need much else, right? He had basically everything he wanted aside from it... all he knew was that within the current moment, he wanted to try and have a somewhat normal life, even just for a moment.

Albedo thought about it as he turned his head to the other, hearing the suggestion he smiled softly "I would like that very much.." he got off the rail as he kissed their cheek "how long till we get there tho..?" he questioned as he took their hand, rubbing his thumb over the top of his hand he pulled them close by the waist "also.. won't your agents be suspicious of us if they know we both ran off.." he mumbled as he huffed out a little bit

Scaramouche pursed his lips and flushed a soft red upon being held by the other, however after a short while he felt himself melting against their touch and letting out a soft huff before nuzzling himself into the crook of his neck. He didn't care too much about letting his guard down at the moment- he felt.. tired? Perhaps. He was tired of constantly yelling and being annoyed.
"My agents are loyal people. Hand picked by myself.." he spoke quietly, his fingers combing through their hair before letting out a soft breath and kissing the skin of their neck, slowly moving to their jaw as he wrapped his arms around them. "They know that I'd kill their entire bloodline if they ever ratted me out." He spoke bluntly before glancing at their lips, soon planting a soft kiss against them and them pulling away after afew seconds. His usual distant and hardened gaze had softened, to something more.. vulnerable, something more open and caring. Dare I say it was loving.
"Our secret is safe with them"

He felt his face turn a soft red as he felt the others lips against his skin, huffing he picked the other up by the waist as he placed him on some crates nearby "good, i'm happy to hear that.." he mumbled as he gently kissed the others neck "I.. love you.." he muttered against their skin. He cupped their face as he rubbed their thumb across their lips, smirking as he leaned in to kiss the other. His hands sliding down to grab their waist as he held him close to their own body

Scaramouche bit his lip as he felt the others lips against his neck, furrowing his brows as he flushed a deep red, his eyes soon burning into the blonde in front of him before his hands found themselves resting upon their shoulder- holding onto them firmly before he felt their lips against his own, causing his arms to wrap around their neck, feeling the reds swirl and deepen in colour upon feeling the others hands against his waist.
"Mmhm-" he hummed into the kiss, responding to their words of affection, knowing he would struggle to say it himself. Archons- he felt so.. weak? How the other managed to make him melt and soften so easily was beyond him, perhaps it's because he found a comfort within them? He didn't know, all he knew was that he loved it and he always found himself wanting more of it. He soon pulled away from the kiss, keeping only afew inches between their lips as his chest began to rise and fall heavily. "Fuck you for.. managing to feeling... weak.." he grumbled. His brows furrowed as he watched over their features, soon finding himself locking lips with Albedo once again.

Albedo would lock his lips with the others as he deepened the kiss, his heart raced up each moment as his hands moved to hold one of the Harbingers thigh. He wasn't sure what he was doing at that moment but he knew he was enjoying it, soon parting from the kiss he would glance into their eyes, watching their features carefully. A smirk crossed his lips as he leaned into the other neck, leaving small but clearly visible marks on their skin as he chuckled "you'll get used to it.." he mumbled soon kissing their forehead and letting them go, eventually helping them off the crates.

He bit his lips and closed his eyes, furrowing his brows as a heat began to rise in his chest. Feeling the other hand roam around his body drove him mad, he felt as if he was on the edge and part of him loved it, more than he'd like to admit. He squeezed Albedo closer to his body upon feeling their lips upon his neck, biting his lip in mild embarrassment- soon enough, once he was let go of, he let out a sigh of relief and disappointment. He didn't know why he was so , maybe he wished the moment had lasted a little longer than it did.
Upon being stood idle, the crates behind him he simply just stared at the blonde in front of him, the colour in his cheeks never fading, not even for a moment.
"..stupid." He grumbled before his arms slid around their waist, resting his head upon their shoulder from mild embarrassment.

The blonde would simply chuckle as he kissed their head softly "you should go finish up whatever you needed to do" he would kiss them once again before patting their head a little "let me know if you need something.. I'll just be here" he smirked as he walked away, heading into a different part of the ship, did he really leave the other for a while, of course he trusted the harbinger with what he needed to do. He would put the hood down as he took his hair down, leaning up against a pole he fixed his hair tying it up and staring at the ground in silence