❈𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❈

Scaramouche watched the other walk away, a redness in his cheeks before he cleared his throat and began to walk back to his group of agents. As he walked, he tried to calm the redness upon his cheeks, biting the inside of his mouth as he approached the small crowd.
As he spoke with his agents, he eventually found himself calming down, still feeling the ghostly tingles from where the other had held, touched and kissed him- it kept him on his toes in a way.
"Upon reaching the port, you will return to dottore with the news that I had disappeared." He spoke, crossing his arms over his chest, his eyes watching their reactions carefully. He had earned afew silent nods and 'yes sir's, but he didn't feel quite confident in their words just yet. "And a reminder for you who forgot; if you go against my words, ill ensure to eradicate your entire bloodline."
After that ordeal, he stood by the edge of the boat, seeing the port not too far away he hummed in approval as he looked around the ship, ensuring everything was as it should be before his attention returned back to the nearing city.

The blonde would walk around the ship, a book in his hand as he waited for the ship to stop at the port. Spotting the harbinger he smiled softly and walked over to him "Seems as though we are almost there.. Tell me.. just where would we even go? And can we afford a place?" he asked as he placed the book away into his bag "wouldn't it be best to build a place, I mean we can live out in the wild, I know how to hunt for food and such.. considering I lived in the mountains.." he shrugged as he leaned up onto the rail "I'm just saying it wouldn't cost much if we got a place like high up in the trees where people won't bother us" he smirked as he kissed behind their ear softly, he got off the rail and ruffled up the others hair "your choice tho, I'm fine with where ever we go"

Scaramouche let out a small humm, his eyes falling upon their figure. He thought for afew moments before turning his body towards the blonde, his eyes focused upon their movements.
"Alone, huh?" He questioned quietly, holding his chin in thought for afew moments, his brows furrowed in thought, soon flushing a soft red  feeling their lips against his skin. He cleared his throat and shook his head, soon neatening out his hair from where it had been ruffled. "We can indeed afford a place to stay, the fatui funds is... a whimsical thing. But we would need to speak to the academia about moving into the city. And if I recall correctly, Dottore is doing some... collaborative work at the moment" he spoke. Crossing his arms over his chest as he focused on them, his eyes scanning over their features and soon locking onto their eyes. He didn't realise until now just how much he loved their eyes and caught himself staring for afew moments before averting his gaze.
"Though. If you'd like to live out in the wild, I'm sure there's some ruins, small caves and such that we could make our own." He said, soon thinking quietly to himself and humming quietly, remembering a small remote village in the east of Sumeru. "And there is also a treetop village in the eat we can take a look at if you'd like" his gaze landed back upon the water below them, his eyes clouded over by deep thought

He thought about it for a while as he smiled softly "the city would be nice.. I can possibly go in and talk to the academia by myself, seeing how i'm new to the fatui i'm sure Dottore won't even know who I am.." he wrapped his arms around their waist from behind as he stared at them "then again treetops sound peaceful, you get a good view and such from high up.." he chuckled as he looked at the water "I think treetops are a better option, so we can take a look at that then.." he would run a hand thru the harbingers hair as he lets go of them shortly afterwards

He found himself melting against their touch, his head leaning against their hand ever so slightly as they ran it through his hair- however the moment they pulled away he let out a milady disappointed sigh. How disappointing.
"Gandhara Ville it is" he said plainly, thinking for a moment before a memory popped into his head "if I recall.. There is a scientist there. Perhaps you could make a new friend" he said, only joking about the situation. He knew there would probably be people suspicious of a fatui harbinger 'settling down' within their village, so some things would need to be planned out in advance.
The navy haired man let out a soft humm as he felt the ship coming to a stop at the port, turning his attention to the crew and narrowing his eyes upon seeing Kazuha looking over at them for a brief moment before turning their attention back to their work. Scaramouche rolled his eyes before locking his finger onto one of Albedo's and would carefully make his way off of the ship once it had come to a stop.

Albedo would follow behind the harbinger as he stayed close, holding onto their hand tightly he looked around the port. His eyes wandered around the area as he chuckled a bit "I might actually like it here.." he mumbled as he glanced at the other. He could feel his heart race up as looked away "seems like I'll have to meet up with that scientist later on.. after settling in of course" he mumbled as he looked behind him at the ship curiously

Staring back at Albedo was Kazuha, his crimson eyes boring into him, as if knowing something was going on inside of the blonde's head that no ordinary person would even consider. He furrowed his brows as a somewhat saddened expression etched onto his features as he watched Scaramouche walking away, only to let out a sigh and return to his work.
The navy haired man hummed softly in response to the others' words before calling over one of his agents and speaking in a hushed voice so as not to bring any attention to his situation.
"Take my and my assistants' baggage to Gandharva ville and request for a more secluded building if there is one. If not, we will take whatever is free." He spoke bluntly, earning a sharp nod from his agent before they called over another worker, quietly telling them the details before they began to transport the baggage somewhere. Scaramouche soon turned his attention back to the blonde beside him and locked his hands with theirs before gently squeezing it. "Perhaps you could start a little alchemy business here... just a thought" he spoke quietly, guiding the blonde through the port.

Albedo would smile softly as he took the other hand and gently kissed the back of it, chuckling he followed close behind him "I see.. I'll find a good spot for my alchemy then and set up things.. of course I'll have to buy some extra stuff but that doesn't bother me in the slightest.." he hummed out as he glanced around the port, observing the people and his surroundings. He squeezed their hand tightly as he moved his hand to the harbingers lower back, slightly touching them he sighed "so will you be leaving right away for your business?" he questioned as he looked at him, his brows furrowed as he stared at him curiously.

He hummed as he stood in thought for a moment, deciding an answer in almost silence before he shook his head. He soon saw the exit to the port and also saw a nearby teleport waypoint, silently debating which would be easier to use as a means of travel.
"No, I won't be leaving right away. I'd like to get used to my surroundings before I'm being..." he trailed off, grimacing at the thought of being in the hands of the doctor once again. He had a large amount of haired swelling in his heart for that man- but he couldn't take it out on anyone just yet. "Before being under the watchful eye of the second." He spoke, deciding to not say exactly what would be going on during his work. He didn't want to worry Albedo in the slightest, so he would simply just... twist the truth. He wouldn't want him trying to confront the doctor. That would just make things more difficult for everyone.
"I can assure you, I'll try to make it back at night. You'll still see them quite often."

Albedo listened as he slowly nodded his head "hm, alright then.. let's get going" he would take their hand and start walking to the exit of the port. He looked around as he then glanced back at the harbinger "do you need to do anything before we head to Gandharva Ville?" he questioned as he looked at the city. He felt some eyes from the people on him as he furrowed his brows "people here seem.. calm.. too calm.." he mumbled as he lets go of the harbingers hand

He shook his head as he looked down at their hands, thinking for a moment before gently squeezing their hand softly. He found comfort in the warmth of Albedo's hands, and he couldn't find anything better.
"No, I don't need anything." He spoke plainly, taking his attention away from their hands and focusing on what would be the easiest route to where he hoped their new home would be. "People must think we are here to trade valuables.. how absurd." He mumbled to himself before shrugging and making a small mental route on how to get to their desired location.
After afew brief moments of silence from the man, he eventually had a look of confidence upon his features before he opened his mouth to speak again, though he cut himself off as he felt the others hand part from his own.
"Quickest route to Gandharva Ville is to walk to Paradise Dhyai and then walk straight from there." He spoke, looking around the landscape and finding the change in scenery quite beautiful. Though in his mind it could never compete with the beauty of the Alchemist he successfully managed to steal away from the knights- and he will admit that he is proud of that.. if he could he would flaunt it, but maybe  just maybe, that wasn't such a good idea as of now

Albedo would nod as he looked around again "right.. well let's get going then, no time to waste" he would smile slightly as he started walking ahead, picking up a map along the way he looked down at the path below him "this way should lead to Paradise Dhyai..?" he pointed at the path alongside him before glancing at the harbinger. For someone who has never been to Sumeru, he certainly knows the routes and paths to take.. of course he also had a map with him to help him out for the next few days. He took Scara's hand, locking their fingers together as he chuckled softly "does this seem about right?" he would show the map to the other before looking up at the signs and the area

Scaramouche looked down at the map and hummed, nodding when he saw they were indeed nearby Pardis Dhyai. He sighed as he pushed one of his hands above with his head, letting go of the others hand momentarily to let himself stretch out. The heat of the nation makes his muscles feel tight and causing a horrible ick to run down his spine.
"Yes, we are in the right place" he spoke, adjusting his hat on his head and holding the brim as he looked up at the sky, checking the sun's position so he could estimate when they would make it to the village. He thought for afew moments before interlocking their hands together once again and soon beginning to walk in the next direction they needed to go. "If we keep going now we should be able to make it not long after dusk" he spoke plainly, rubbing his thumb across their hand as he walked

He would nod at the others words as he started walking again, looking up at the sky every so often then back at the path below him. Squeezing their hand he then lets him go after a while and held onto their waist as he walked "So.. perhaps we should relax once we are there.. unpack everything and such.." he softly said as he looked around, swiftly pulling them closer to his body "I'll go out tomorrow and see if I can find that scientist.. perhaps they can help me out with some Alchemy work.." he sighed as he moved his hand lower to their hips, keeping a soft hold on him as he looked ahead

Scaramouche flushed a soft red, listening to their words as he felt their hands rest against his hips. He felt so... fuzzy from such minimal things, they made him feel so giddy for some reason. He nodded at their suggestion, resting his hand upon their own and looking around.
"Sounds like a plan to me" he spoke plainly, his eyes scanning around the area as he awaited to see some kind of sign they were close to Gandharva Ville- and after a while, he they had finally arrived, his agents waiting nearby with a bored look in their eyes before he had eventually spotted the two.
They quickly approached them both and saluted the Harbinger before guiding him to a more isolated hut on the outskirts of the village. It fit snugly on the edge of the area and went into one of the trees. Spacey yet small. It was big enough for two and that's all that mattered to him.
"Your baggage is inside, Sir. I'll let Il Dottore know you're... 'still in Liyue' and that you'll be at the Academia within the next two days" the agent spoke, soon getting dismissed by Scaramouche before looking at the building and humming quietly. It wasn't something he had been used to, but he supposed as time grew they could find different places to stay.

Albedo would look at the building before glancing at the Harbinger "well let's go in" he smiled as he opened the door and headed inside. He looked around the room once entering as he chuckled a bit "seems better inside.." he muttered as he walked over to the baggage, making sure it was the right ones. He then walked around the home checking out the rooms and furnishings "seems like we are sharing a bed" he stared into the bedroom as he crossed his arms, he didn't have a problem with it of course.

He walked inside, standing by their side.he looked at the bed and chuckled to himself. Now that he knew nobody would be walking in on them, nor could see them- he took this opportunity to tease the blonde.
His hand slid over their back from behind, soon holding onto their hip as he turned them to look at him. Was he going to play dirty? Get back at the blonde for what he did on the ship? Absolutely.
"Mmh.. seems perfect to me. More time I get to hold you, maybe see you beneath me" he cooed, pulling them closer to his body as he free hand held their chin. He held a dark look in his eyes, a teasing smile pulling on his features as he soon inched closer to him. His eyes began to scan over their features looking for any hesitance in their actions before he pressed a gentle kiss upon their lips, soon moving to kiss their jaw and soon enough their neck. The hand that once held their chin soon moved to hold their other hip, allowing him to hold.. his lover properly, gently squeezing them as he paid close attention to their reactions

Albedo would feel his face heat up from the contact against his skin, soft gasps escaping his lips as he held onto the other "what are you doing Scaramouche?" he raised a brow curiously as his arms slithered around the others neck. His fingers locking into their hair as he stared at his lover, a smirk crossing his face as he pulled them into the room "are you perhaps.. getting even with what I did to you back on the ship?" he asked as he moved his arms away from their neck. He chuckled softly and got out of their hold as he went to sit down, pulling his hair out from the tight ponytail as he removed the jacket that was over his suit.. he glanced at the other as he crossed his legs watching their movements

He grumbled and furrowed his brows upon the other leaving his hold, taking his hat off and putting it down somewhere before following him quickly. He never said they could leave his hold. How absurd. He stared down at them, admiring their clothes and how they moved across the blonde's body before inhaling softly, holding his breath for a moment before letting it out.
"So what if I am?" He asked, his thunderous gaze staring down at them before he lowered himself closer to them. Was he trying to get them all flustered and embarrassed? Maybe. He wasn't sure how well it would work, though. "I never said I was done with you, my Prince" he spoke, his hands resting by either side of their hips, his gaze seemingly travelling their face, finding himself staring into their eyes yet again. He would say it millions of times if he could; he loved their eyes.
"Perhaps I should go play around with somebody else, hm? I saw a rather attractive cicin mage on our way here" he teased, only joking around- yet trying to evoke some kind of reaction out of them.

Albedo would stare up at the other as his smirk left his face, raising a brow at the others words he would place his own hands on the Harbingers hips, pulling him closer to his body. "Do that and I might just leave the fatui and head back home to Mondstadt.. or better yet move to Liyue.." his eyes lowered to stare at the Harbingers lips, smirking he moved his hands and pulled the other close by their clothes "don't make me commit another murder because of my jealousy, I wish to live here peacefully.." he chuckled as he leaned back. Plopping his back onto the bed he stared up at him with his arms crossed, his eyes trailing their body and movements of their hands, along with their features and reactions

The navy haired man let out a small huff of air, rolling his eyes and clicking his tongue in response before leaning over them and pressing a soft kiss onto their forehead before standing up and walking over to where he had left all of the baggage.
"Oh please. I was merely teasing" he spoke, opening up one of his cases and scrunching up his nose in distaste. The coat he would be constantly wearing in Snezhnaya. He wouldn't be needing that now. "Though I am honoured, really. It's not everyday you have somebody willing to spill somebody else's blood in your favour" he admitted, taking out his clothes and folding them neatly, soon putting them into a drawer, keeping everything separated by who it belonged to. As he began to slip into thought he began asking himself if he really wanted to go through with Dottores plan, having himself torn apart and eventually hooked up to some machine that would be pumping him with some kind of divine energy farmed straight from the gnosis. He couldn't help being a little worried- what if it all went wrong?

Albedo would watch the other carefully as a soft sigh escaped his lips,seeing their reaction he got up and walked over towards the harbinger. His arms wrapped around their waist as he kissed them softly "Is something the matter?" he softly asked as he held them tightly. A soft smile on his face as he would pull them to the bed and sit them down "rest up, no protests" he smirked as he got up tossing a sheet at them to cover up