❈𝐒𝐈𝐗❈

Scaramouche was baffled at the information the other had told him- he found it rather peculiar how the other knew he was a puppet the day they had first met. Furrowing his brows, he huffed out a slight gust of warm air before crossing his arms over his chest. Soon enough what else the other had said had processed within his mind. They wanted to destroy their city? How peculiar.
"..I see.." he spoke quietly before averting his gaze to the campsites entrance as another question came to mind as he thought of ways to word it. "I do have one final question as of now." He said before standing up, leaving the blanket where he sat before approaching the other, lifting his hand slowly as he stood in front of them- his hand cupping their neck as his thumb rubbed across the yellow diamond shaped marking that lay upon their throat, analysing it closely before his eyes met with Albedo's
"Tell me.. just how far would you go to ensure that I stay by your side? Would you follow my every demand? Trap me? Turn me into a lifeless shell for your own visual pleasure, perhaps?" He inquired, a false sense of affection shining in his eyes as he watched their facial expressions and theories body language closely.

Albedo would look at the other in front of him, the contact of the others skin against the mark made his face turn a soft red. Swallowing his words he listened to what the other had said, he looked down thinking over his answer as he furrowed his brows "I.. well I would follow your orders.. I wouldn't dare trap or turn you into a lifeless being.." he softly said as he looked back at him, his eyes locking into the others as he felt his heart race up against his chest, was he afraid or was he feeling something different, love perhaps? He felt his head feeling fuzzy from his thoughts as he narrowed his eyes "why do you ask?" he questioned as he raised his hand, gently holding onto the others wrists as he observed his features

The Balladeer hummed out slowly, seemingly pleased by the others words before slowly inching himself closer to the blonde as a thought struck into his head. He was mere inches away from the others lips, as if he was teasing a kiss.
"I was simply just curious.." be spoke softly before going silent, leaning in a little closer before a teasing grin spread across his features as he let go of them and widened the gap between them, not daring to give the other anything else than faulty acts of loving touches. "And I like what I heard. Continue being a good boy and maybe i'll stay here until I'm due to leave" His arms folded across his chest as he stood a step back before returning to where he sat, bringing the blanket over his body once again.. strangely enough, he quite liked the way Albedo's things smelled- as weird as it seemed he found odd comfort in it.

Albedo felt disappointed when the other pulled away, yet his heart still raced as he turned his back to the other, muttering a few words beneath his breath. He plopped onto a nearby seat, his face fully red as he opened up his sketchbook, looking through the pages he decided to draw some images that lingered in his mind. Glancing at the other he stared at him for a few minutes as he went back to what he was doing, his face focused on the paper in front of him.

As time had passed he sat in silence, his eyes becoming heavy from mild exhaustion before pulling his knees to his chest and wrapping his arms around his legs, pulling the blanket with them before resting his head onto his arms as he let himself relax- however not letting himself sleep, as he wouldn't know what the other would do and he didn't exactly want to risk it.
However after another short period of time he glanced at the blonde before narrowing his eyes and going back into the tent, thinking that maybe he would be left alone if he were in there. The navy haired man lay himself down and wrapped his arms around a balled up piece of the blanket, holding it close to his body as he curled himself around it, as if spooning or perhaps hugging it close to him as an attempt to make himself fall asleep quicker... and it eventually worked. Scaramouche had fallen asleep within a minute or two, his chest rising and falling slowly with every 'breath' he took.
As he slept, a somewhat peaceful look danced upon his features. It almost looked as if he were any other boy. Harmless. Maybe even helpless. His brows furrowed softly as he felt a small chill against his nose, causing him to bury his face against the blanket he held so tightly against his body.

Albedo would look up from his drawing as he saw that the other had gone inside the tent, smiling. He stood up and decided to go on a walk for more firewood, leaving the other alone for a while. He left the campsite as he walked down a different path that led to the caves down below. Humming him grabbed some wood and other materials that he would need before heading back after a good 20 minutes. He would kneel down beside the fire as he set it up, seeing how late it was getting he furrowed his brows as he pulled up a chair near the fire and took a seat. He made sure the fire was going as he soon felt his eyes getting heavy. He saw it was storming harder outside the site as he yawned, pulling his coat close to his body he eventually had fallen asleep outside

Upon hearing the wind pick up and the colder breeze coming into the tent he sat up and rubbed his eyes, rubbing his arms slightly before he saw the other asleep outside.
Normally he wouldn't care about such things- but the other set off a small spark within him he didn't quite want rid of. The navy haired man moved his body and climbed out of the tent, standing up and walking over to their sleeping body. He stared down at the body of The sleeping blonde before grumbling quietly to himself before sliding an arm around the back of their waist and under their knees, picking them up as if he were a bride.
Scaramouche adjusted Albedo in his arms carefully before taking them into the tent and laying them down carefully, tiredly removing their boots and letting down their hair as to not cause any discomfort before laying the blanket on top of them.He soon turned to close the tent up to ensure no cold winds would get in before he also lay himself down, staring at the blonde before slipping under the blanket himself and closing his eyes- letting himself fall back into a deep slumber.
Throughout the night, he found himself sliding an arm around the blonde, as if searching for something to hold against his body out of habit- however instead of holding them against him, he merely just lay closer to them with his arm resting in the dip of the blonde's waist.