❈𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍❈

The following day had come around rather quickly, the brightness of the sun waking up the blonde that early morning. Looking over he glanced at the sleeping male beside him, a soft sigh escaping his lips as he sat up. He kissed their head softly as he pulled the sheets over them and walked out of the room silently, the day was set for him, he would go out and grab some medication for the other and he would take care of the harbinger at their place.. or so he thought that's what would happen. He sat at the counter as he looked down at the piece of paper and a pen he had, writing a small note for when the other had woken up. Stating he would be out for a while to grab him some medical supplies, standing up he walked to the bedroom and placed the note on the bed
-
Scaramouche had awoken around the normal time he did, however he lay silently as he awaited for the other to leave so he could change in peace- and once that moment had been bestowed upon him. He carefully got out of bed, pulling on his usual clothes and sliding on his Kimono ensuring he took great care when moving around so as to not cause any further harm to his back.
As soon as he was done he inhaled heavily, holding his breath for a moment before he eventually began to leave the bedroom, carefully leaving the room and ensuring he was quiet enough not to be heard in case Albedo was still home. He looked around the area and stood still for a moment, feeling slightly lightheaded. He furrowed his brows and closed his eyes as he balanced himself out. Taking a deep breath before he began walking to leave the house.
-
Albedo would look up seeing that the other was leaving as he furrowed his brows, sighing he got up and went after him. He walked up behind them as he grabbed their wrist "Where are you going? I thought I told you to rest!?" he sighed as he pulled them back inside the home "I'm not playing around go back to bed.. you still aren't healed up.. i'm sure whatever you need to do can wait awhile!" he would stare at them as he narrowed his eyes at him, his grip on the others wrist tightening up as he pulled them close by the waist. He really was serious about the others' health as he looked at them with a worried face.
-
Scaramouche quickly turned to look at the other, furrowing his brows as his nose scrunched up in distaste. He hated being told what to do. He wouldn't dare take orders from anyone but his superiors- but even then he would still rebel against them. He quickly tore his wrist out of their grip and shifted his way out of their hold, clicking his tongue at them as their gaze darkened.
"Shut up." He spat, pulling away from them, not entirely caring if he got himself hurt within the moment. The moment he would get to the academia he would just get torn open again, anyways "This work cannot wait. It's not like sitting and resting to change it. The moment I go back it will just happen again anyways." His gaze was cold, hardened and in a way distant, and he didn't really hold any form of sympathy as he spoke, moving his body to walk back to the door.
-
Albedo would furrowed his brows as he watched them, sighing he crossed his arms ''fine then, don't come back to me if your in pain or if you need me.. because I won't be here.." he turned his back and walked back to the bedroom, closing the door shut he would lock it behind him sighing. He would grab his suitcase and start to pack his bags, was he really moving out? Certainly, it was clear the other didn't need his help anymore. He would tear off the fatui badge and toss it in the trash before he sat on the bed. He wrote a note that would be sent back to Mondstadt saying he would be returning back home.. and to the Knights for good.
-
Scaramouche stared at the door for a moment, scoffing and rolling his eyes at what the other had said. He knew that from the others' actions in the past, the blonde probably wouldn't last a day without a positive tie between the two.
He I hated sharply before he began to walk away, carefully trudging through Gandharva Ville and passing a ranger he found somewhat familiar - thankfully nobody batted an eye at his appearances now. He always took the more shadowed and less populated route out of the village. As time passed, he had eventually made it to the academia, his eyes falling upon the building as he furrowed his brows- soon enough two very familiar agents greeted him and began to take him down to the laboratory that Dottore had been using- a horrible smell of blood and chemicals tainted the once beautiful walls with a truly evil aura.
"I'm here." He spat, soon earning a small ham in reply, and soon enough. He began going through his usual hours of agony and failed attempts of divinity
-
Albedo would sit in silence in the bedroom alone as he thought about his plans.. should he stay in Sumeru? He was already there, why would he go home after a lot of effort.. or should he go to Liyue.. after all it was next door to Sumeru. He sighed as he plopped onto the bed, looking up at the ceiling he covered his eyes with his arm. Staying locked up in the room would be best for him, after all he did mean what he said. He stood up and placed the bags in the living room as he thought about heading to see a friend, a scientist that was in the area. Tighnari, a forest watcher. Grumbling he put on some lighter clothes and left the house quickly, he walked around the Gandharva Ville scanning the area for the other
-
Tighnari- a rather blunt individual. He was currently tending to Collei, supplying her with the correct dosage of medication needed before he sent her on her way. He stood at the entrance to his hut-like clinic with his hands on his hips. He watched as the girl went back to her home before turning back inside, carefully putting everything away- putting them where they belonged to ensure he was organised.
Upon finishing that he let out a small sigh. His clinic's doors- well, Curtains, were always open- meaning anyone would come in at any time they wished as long as it wasn't during an appointment.
He had soon found another letter from the academia upon his desk- one he had forgotten he had brought in. A look of annoyance crossing his features, deciding to quickly read through it while he had the time.
"Oh- they just don't give up." He sighed, setting the letter down with an eye roll as he sat at his desk. " 'Come help in the academia -' No. Archons how ignorant can somebody get."
-
Albedo would look at the clinic as he heard that the other was home, sighing he went up and looked inside "Greetings Tighnari.." he waved a little as he made his way inside, looking around he walked over to their desk, trying to figure out what to say to the other he would put a finger on his chin to think. Wondering if he should get some medication for the harbinger or if he shouldn't say anything. His brows furrowed as he looked down in thought "Do you happen to.. know what kind of plant heals wounds faster?" he looked up as a small smile went on his face "a.. friend of mine was injured and I wish to treat them personally of course"
-
Tighnari's ears twitched in the direction of the blonde, soon turning his attention towards them, a look of mild surprise soon turning into a slight smile as he tapped his fingers on his desk, sliding the letter elsewhere for now.
"Ah, Hello Albedo" he said as he stood up, walking over to a cabinet full of other herbs and searching through them. "Badly injured... I know you're quite well trained in this kind of stuff from when we last spoke, so I'm rather surprised you came to be asking for help" he spoke, taking a small bottle out of the cabinet and sniffing it, furrowing his brows in disgust. He never liked the smell of these ointments. He soon took out afew herbs and set everything down near some scales.
"I'm assuming it's fatal, in a way?" He asked, soon remembering seeing the harbinger in a rather sickly state as he was closing up the clinic. "..you arrived in Gandharva Ville with that harbinger, didn't you? I won't pry too much, but I'm assuming he is your friend, yes?" He asked, carefully measuring out some herbs before putting the herbal mixture into a small tub and writing instructions on some paper before attaching it to the container. 'One teaspoon + one cup of hot water'
'Drink once a day until wounds heal'
He soon put everything away before standing in front of the table. Cleaning up any mess that had been made
-
He would watch him carefully as he picked up the herbs, reading the instructions as he then looked up at the other male "that is correct.. thank you Tighnari, this should help" he would bow his head a little before leaving some mora on the desk and leaving the clinic. He looked down at the piece of paper as he slowly took his time to return back home. Was he really being generous and caring for the other after what had happened that morning? Not like he had a choice. He would open the door to the home and head inside as he would put the tub with the herbs away. He then returned back to the bedroom and plopped onto the bed, sighing he turned onto his side and closed his eyes to relax
-
Tighnari waved goodbye to the blonde, soon turning back to his work as another patient came in.
As the day had passed it soon became nightfall, around the time Scaramouche was due to come home. The time Scaramouche would usually walk through the area. And yet he wasn't home. Perhaps he was late? No.. as another short while past he still hadn't returned home. He was stuck under the knife- he was stuck being cracked and torn open by a the sick and twisted doctor. Dottore was set on getting the plating into the puppet by tomorrow evening- and with how well it was going so far.. he didn't really care for how much pain the other was going through.
Scaramouche felt as if he was basically on his death bed- the pain in his back and the numbing and heavy feeling within his head was overwhelming. Was he going to die? Was he seriously dying because he craved divinity so strongly? He didn't have enough time to think, because before he knew it everything was black.
He had passed out from the sheer amount of pain he had endured and the blood he had lost.
-
As Albedo waited hours and hours for the other to come home he still hadn't seen any sign of him. He walked outside as he looked around, worry going across his face as he bit the tip of his thumb nail out of some nervous habit. He thought about going to the academia to look for him but figured he shouldn't interfere. Sighing he walked back inside, closing and locking the door behind him, he would wait a day or so for the other to come home. He walked to the living room as he paced back and forth around the room, running a hand thru his hair as he felt something was off, tho he couldn't quite put a finger on it as he glanced outside the window for awhile
-
As Albedo waited hours and hours for the other to come home he still hadn't seen any sign of him. He walked outside as he looked around, worry going across his face as he bit the tip of his thumb nail out of some nervous habit. He thought about going to the academia to look for him but figured he shouldn't interfere. Sighing he walked back inside, closing and locking the door behind him, he would wait a day or so for the other to come home. He walked to the living room as he paced back and forth around the room, running a hand thru his hair as he felt something was off, tho he couldn't quite put a finger on it as he glanced outside the window for awhile
-
As it came to the following night, it was long past sundown. The day prior had been hell. Small cracks had spread across his skin from where the new plating was forced into him. His back acted like nothing before. He hated every moment of it.
Scaramouche carefully trudged through the village and eventually he had made it home. He had once again come home with slightly bloodied clothes. Of course, The smell of blood was a familiar scent upon him, but he never liked the smell of his own blood. It didn't smell real. He stood in front of the entryway of his home, staring at it in a dazed state before pursing his lips and eventually slipping inside. He swore his back was burning.
He sucked in a deep breath as he took off his hat, placing it down where it had always been set down before standing idle with his eyes closed, seemingly just taking in a moment of silence. A moment without the doctor's looming presence.