Their reaction to You Being a Good Baker

A/N: I only did certain characters for this. Sorry if there are any spelling errors, I didn't proof read this since I'm in a hurry. Also thanks so much for 11k!

Mike:  He walks in and he says to himself "What's that good smell? Is that...cookies?" He walks further into your house and finds you in the kitchen opening the oven.

"You bake?" he asks. "Yeah, you didn't know that?" You ask.

"No, and I wish I would've known sooner," answers Mike, as he goes to grab a cookie.

"Be careful! I just took them out of the oven you doofus!" You  say.

Will: You were slaving in the kitchen, trying to make the best surprise cake for Will. You had just taken the cake out of the oven, and now you were trying to clean up a bit, as you were waiting for the cake to cool so that you could ice it. About 15 minutes later, you decide it was now or never, for Will would show up soon. After you finish icing the cake, you hear Will knocking on the door. You run to it and open it and let him inside.

"What sells so good?" Will questions.

"Well, take a look in the kitchen," You say. Will's eyes widen at the cake. It looks as if he's tearing up. "You made this for me?"

"Yeah. Happy birthday, my love," You say.

Lucas: Lucas finds himself hungry during one of your sleepovers, and you were in the shower. So he takes it upon himself to dig through your fridge. He finds cake in a box. He pulls it out, not even caring about what the cake could be for. He gets a fork, and digs in. Suddenly, you appear behind him.

"Well, I guess I really am a good baker," You say, with your arms folded.

"You made this?" Lucas asks. "The cake you're eating? Sure did," You respond.

Dustin: "Guess what!" You say to Dustin.

"What?" he responds.

"I made brownies!" You answer, as you pull them out of the fridge. "You made brownies? Wow, I'm really impressed Y/N," says Dustin, as he takes one from the container. He places it in his mouth and starts to eat it.

"Wow, you should bake more often," says Dustin with a mouthful of brownie. I just laugh.

Max: You grab a cake pop from your fridge. Max perks her head up, eyeballing my treat. I chuckle and say, "Would you like one?" 

"Yeah, sure," Max replies. I take another one out from the fridge and hand it to her. She takes a bite.

"Wow, did you make these?" Max asks.

"Yep," I respond.

Eleven: "I finished the cookies!" I yell, trying to catch El's attention.

"Finally," she says, walking in the kitchen. She takes one, and eats it.

"You made this?" El asks. Yeah, why? Is it bad?" I ask.

"No, it's good. Very good," El replies.