Steve Harrington||Captivated

A/N: sorry this is a lil short. Also, Tysm for 10k!!!!!!! Ily and I appreciate the support <3. Enjoy!
-
"Y/N L/N, I don't think you know how helplessly captivated I am by you," says Steve. I roll my eyes.

"Steve Harrington I don't think you know how nauseated I am by you," I respond. Steve's smile drops quickly. I smirk.

"I don't know what I have to do to get you to go on a date with me," Steve says. I scoff.

"As if I'd ever go on a date with you," I say.

"Why won't you?" asks Steve, now crossing his arms.

"I just don't want to, Steve. Y'know, back in the day, you seemed like quite the player," I say.

"T-That's not really me. Just a persona, y'know?" Steve asks.

"Don't I know. Steve?" I begin.

"Yes?" Steve answers.

"Maybe I would consider dating you if you didn't have such dumb hair," I say. Steve sighs.

"And uh, can you lean down to my height for a sec?" I ask, smirking. Hesitantly, Steve obliges, and leans down. I then reach my hands towards his hair and ruffle it.

"C'mon dude, the hair? Seriously?" Steve says, trying to fix his hair. I knew he'd be annoyed by me messing up his so called "perfect" hair. I chuckle.

"See ya around, Harrington!" I say, as I walk away.