Back in the Present…

Akio ran for his life, he had left Dantzer and Raphael in a hidden facility while he directed kraang and what looked like bugs from some space lord called ‘Lord Dregg’ away from the facility. Akio pushed himself past his limits running over rooftops taking down many of those following him. He even ran into some crux clan members but he was quick to take them down. 

A series of clashing swords nearby caught his attention only for a grim expression to appear on his face, Ikkou was below fighting with the others while avoiding death itself. The hocked vigilante was swiping away the kraang droids with grenades and the mighty mutanimals were trying their best to defend their city while remaining in the shadows since the useless law enforcement weren’t doing anything. 

“Ikkou! Have you heard anything yet?” Casey called out, swinging his bat at another kraang droid. “For the last time! No! I will inform you when I hear…” Ikkou cut himself off with the urge to look up, he connected eyes with his twin. “AKIO! Get down here and help!” Ikkou shouted, earning everyone’s attention. Akio could only nod as he soon appeared by his brother to help, the two using their experience in many skills to get rid of the remaining bots. 

For some odd reason the crux clan disappeared when the kraang bots were disposed of. 

“Bro, I have missed you. Where’s the others?” Ikkou asked, wrapping an arm around Akio who could only wince underneath his mask. Ikkou was quick to let go and pass him a bandage. Ikkou signed something small. 

“What did he say?” April asked, coming to stand beside the assassins. 

“He won’t say where Raphael is for reasons while Tigerclaw and Shredder have headed back to the turtle's lair. They have asked, we meet them there” Ikkou explained while helping Akio wrap his shoulder again, the older twin making sure to help his younger brother. 

“Where’s Dantzer?” Alopex was not really bothered about him being missing, she was kind of used to it. Akio only tilted his head, “With Raphael and Aruma” Ikkou translated for them all. “We better move now if we want to catch Tigerclaw in a good mood” Ikkou said with a cheeky remark as he opened a sewer grate and disappeared into it with Akio following. The others shrugged and followed except the mutanimals who remained on the surface with the foot clan checking the streets for any dangers. Bishop joined those above ensuring April, the turtles would return soon. 

Elsewhere…

Pain that was all he felt, something was wrong. What was it? He couldn’t help but let out a scream of pain, the door to the room opened violently revealing his mother in a type of sense. 

“Raphael, what’s wrong?” 

“I don’t know” Raph screamed as another type of pain hit his lower parts. Arum frowned, moving the sheets on the bed, the house belonging to Akio. It had tight security measures and there was a known healer on sight. 

Arum gasped seeing the amount of blood caking the bedsheets, he gasped. 

“Son, I don’t want you to panic but I think you're in labour, something is wrong…I’m going to grab Sonia and Dantzer” Arum shouted for the two as he held Raphael close to his chest praying his son hadn’t lost his children. 

“Leo! Where’s Leo?!” Raph called out to his mother, Arum could only shake his head comforting his son. He hoped to the gods, his son would be spared. 

Back to Japan…

Four hours later found them all back travelling up the mountain. Saki ensured they would make it to their destination in the next sixteen hours but they had to be careful because once it got dark. They would be travelling on instinct alone. Raphael was asleep in his harness across Liam's chest and thank god he was. As they reached a gate signalling their halfway point arrows flew at them and one struck Saki in his armoured chestplate. Saki was fine but he was in shock, he was glad Raphael was in Liam's arms.