The hammer of Thor

Start from the beginning

"Oh yeah...what exactly happened that day? I'm still trying to recall everything."

Xenovia: "You wouldn't recall anything...because the bear knocked you out first out of all of us."

I raised my eyebrow as I looked at her.

Xenovia: "That bear knew how to fight all of us as it basically beat us all to an inch of our lives...I was fortunate—or unfortunate enough to remain conscious after the battle."

"So what happened after that?"

Xenovia: "The bear...stopped attacking and hid in the trees for some strange reason. A couple minutes later. Ethan and Irina arrived. They were going to transport us back here...but then the bear attacked again, this time targeting Irina before turning its eyes onto Ethan."

Xenovia's clench on her biscuit noticeably tightened as it fell apart from her grasp.

Xenovia: "It would've also taken Irina out of commission...but Ethan tanked a bunch of hits to protect her."

Xenovia then loosened her form and started to calm down.

Xenovia: "Then...the armor activated."

My concern immediately grew, particularly for the bear since that meant it was going to fucking die.

"Wait what!?"

Xenovia: "But this time it was different...he wasn't a mindless monster...he still had control over himself...and his eyes were glowing white instead of red."

Ethan told us he started to gain control of himself with the armor on a couple days ago, so I'm guessing that's the state Xenovia was describing to me was. Even then, it was heartwarming to think he went to such lengths to tame that suit of armor as much as he could.

Xenovia: "Even with the armor activated...the bear...somehow boosted itself! It was able to move just as fast as Ethan and seemed to be just as strong."

THAT was something I was confused about. Ethan was unquestionably a god-class fighter when he had the armor activated on him...and a simple bear was able to match that?

Xenovia: "I couldn't see the ending of the battle, since Hel and Leia showed up to transport all of us into Issei's room. That's why you woke up on his bed."

I nodded taking it all in.

"Is there any beings that are god-class...that are also bears?"

Xenovia shrugged.

Xenovia: "I have no clue. Quite frankly, I think Ethan or Rossweisse would know more about that kind of thing than I ever could."

"Yeah...he's always had a knack for mythology even before he transformed."

Xenovia: "We'll ask him whenever he wakes up."

"Yeah...that sounds good."

Ethan POV

The alarm clock started going off in my room as I blinked my eyes and slowly sat up in my bed before yawning. Leia and Hel had never been exposed to a sound like an alarm clock before so they immediately snapped awake and armed themselves with their magic. Meanwhile, Sköll and Hati tiredly opened their eyes and then began to silently laugh at the two of them.

"Well then, looks like you two need to get used to alarm clocks..."

Leia and Hel didn't say anything as they glared at the box. I just sighed as I lazily reached my hand over and turned the blasphemous object off. Once the sound turned off, they both disarmed their magic and calmed down.