Gryffindor vs Slytherin

The stands were filled with excited students and faculty, all cheering for their respective houses. Beatrice, dressed in her Slytherin Quidditch robes, flew onto the field with her teammates. The crowd roared as the game began and the players took to the air.

Regulus and Barty Jr. sat together in the stands, cheering and shouting encouragement for their friend and housemate. They watched as Beatrice gracefully flew on her broom, her eyes locked on the elusive golden snitch.

As the game progressed, it became clear that it was a close match between Slytherin and Gryffindor. The score was tied and the tension in the stands was palpable. Beatrice flew faster and harder, determined to catch the snitch and secure the win for her team.

The game was intense and fast-paced, with both teams putting up a strong fight. Beatrice was a natural on the field, her quick reflexes and agility impressing everyone. She chased after the snitch, her determination and focus evident as she flew through the air.

As the game reached its climax, the crowd held their breath as Beatrice made a final dash for the snitch. With a burst of speed, she caught it in her hand, securing the win for Slytherin, ending the score at 300 : 150 . The stands erupted in cheers and applause as Beatrice flew back to her teammates, a huge grin on her face.

Regulus and Barty Jr.  jumped to their feet, shouting and congratulating their house and Beatrice . They were proud of her and knew that she had truly proven herself as a valuable member of the team.