common room again

Barty , Beatrice and regulus walked out of the herbology classroom, feeling a sense of accomplishment after a successful lesson. They decided to take a walk around Hogwarts to stretch their legs and enjoy the beautiful weather before returning to their common room.

As they walked, they chatted and laughed, exchanging stories and sharing their impressions of the day's classes. They passed by the Quidditch Pitch, where they saw a group of students practicing their flying skills. They also passed by the greenhouses, where they could smell the sweet fragrance of blooming flowers.

"This is such a beautiful place," Beatrice said, looking around in awe. "I can't believe I'm actually here, at Hogwarts."

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Barty Jr. said, smiling. "I can't wait to see what else this place has to offer."

Regulus nodded in agreement, "I know, it's a dream come true for all of us. I can't wait to explore more and discover all that the school has to offer."

They then decided to head back to their common room, to rest and prepare for their next class tomorrow . As they walked into the common room, they saw some of their fellow Slytherins relaxing and studying. They greeted their classmates, exchanging stories and sharing their impressions of the day.

They found an empty spot to sit, next to the fireplace, which was crackling with warm and inviting flames. They continued their conversation, discussing their plans for the future and how they hoped to use their skills in the wizarding world.

"I can't wait to continue learning more about potions and how to brew them and transfiguration," Beatrice said, her eyes shining with excitement. "I'm particularly interested in transfiguration though ."

Barty nodded, "I'm with you, tris. I'm also interested in the practical applications of herbology, like plant breeding and crop management."

Regulus chimed in, "I'm more interested in the magical properties of plants and how they can be used in potions and charms."

As they sat and talked, they looked at their timetables, and noticed that they would have flying lessons and charms the next day, which they were excited about. But they also realized that they would have History of Magic, which they weren't looking forward to.

"I wish we could skip History of Magic, it sounds so boring," Barty  said, groaning.

"I know, it does ," Beatrice agreed.

Regulus added, "But we have to take it, it's part of our curriculum. We'll just have to make the best of it."

They were excited to see where their talents would take them, and couldn't wait to see what the future held for them. They were determined to make the most of their time at Hogwarts and to make the most of the opportunities and experiences, even if they didn't enjoy every class.