- Chapter 17: My brat wants attention -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Oliver's Pov -

- Oliver's Pov -

I wake up feeling Natasha snuggling into my chest, and it feels amazing to wake up to her in our future forever home but i know we need to get up and get back to Wanda before she feels any pain. I just don't want to wake Natasha up because she looks so peaceful snuggled up into my chest like nothing in the world will make her leave my arms. I'm hoping that when Wanda is comfortable enough to complete the bond, i will have both my ladies snuggling into me as i wake up in the mornings. Sleeping with both of them in my arms will feel amazing, and i will know they are both safe with them laying in my arms all night. I don't want Wanda feeling left out or jealous at the fact Natasha had the first date or that i completed the bond with Natasha first because i have planned something different for my little witch. Natasha's date was easier to set up the Wanda's, which is the reason Natasha had the date, and i just hope Wanda will understand that. I just want Wanda to feel just as special and loved as Natasha did yesterday, and i will never treat one better than the other because they are both important to me and i seriously do not want any jealousy in this relationship.

I carefully roll Natasha off me, making sure not to wake her from her peaceful sleep and go to the ensuite where i have a relaxing shower to start the day. Once i've finished, i quickly get dressed into some comfortable clothes (Outfit above), and then i go down to the kitchen where i cook us some breakfast before we go back to everyone. I know Natasha is not going to want to see everyone since they always annoy her to the point she wants to either shoot them or stab them except Wanda, and that's because she has a platonic bond with Wanda due to the three of us being connected by the bond. I really hope that when we get back to the team, they don't annoy her too bad because i want to get started on setting everything up for Wanda and i's date and not play referee. Just as i plate up our breakfast, i see Natasha walk into the kitchen, only wearing my dress shirt, and i groan when i see that it hugs her figure perfectly.

"Morning, my love." I said as i wrapped one arms around her waist

"Morning Olli." She said, smiling up at me