- Chapter 21: I think you broke them -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Oliver's Pov -

- Oliver's Pov -

It's been a couple of weeks since i had my date with Wanda, and everything has gone amazing. Our three-way relationship has gotten strong with every passing day, but lately, Wanda has been distant. She kisses me and says she loves me but won't spend time with me, which is something out of the ordinary for her because she likes to be close to me. She has been sneaking off with Natasha to do god knows what every chance she gets while i'm sitting around the compound wondering what i did wrong for her to basically ignore me like this. I have been taking Peter to and from school every day of the week to try to distract myself from wondering what i did wrong, which has kinda worked. I have stayed in the car, not wanting to scare off his friends, yet he has told me numerous times that his friends won't be scared. In fact, they will be shocked. I didn't want to risk it since it's not every day normal kids see a man with one eye and a face full of scars pull up to a school to drop their kid off, is it. Today is going to be the day i will get out of the car to say goodbye to my son properly, not caring if i scare any kids because i heard about a kid bullying my son and i will not stand by to let that kid continue to bully my son.

That's where i am right now. I am currently in the car driving Peter to school, listening to him talk about a science project that his is going to be doing in school today. He even begged me not to wear a suit because all the girls would apparently drool over me, which i don't believe because seriously, i have one eye and a scarred face. I'm literally wearing a tracksuit that was picked out by Natasha and Peter before i could even get a suit out my closest. It feels werid not wearing a suit because it's all i have ever worn since working at S.h.i.e.l.d, and trust me, this feels unnatural wearing something that isn't a suit. Peter suddenly slapped my arm, which snapped me out of my thoughts, and i noticed we were coming up to the corner for the schools parking lot so in true Avenger's style i made an entrance by drifting into the parking lot. Peter squealed in happiness, making me smile because he is definitely too innocent for this world. I parked up in the parking spot closest to the main doors, then turned the ignition off and grabbed Peter's backpack from the back seat. I passed him his bag and made sure to give him some lunch money because he didn't want a packed lunch today. He leaned over the centre console and kissed my cheek, mumbling a small thank you, then opened the passenger door and climbed out. He probably thinks i won't be getting out of the car again since my dumb ass is still seatbelted into the car so i quickly take my seat belt off then open the drivers side door and climb out.

"Peter!" I shout, gaining his attention as he now stands with his friends

"Yes?" He said slightly, blushing since every kids attention is on us

"Don't forget i'm picking you up again!" I said, smirking

"I won't forget dad." He said, smiling

"Dad!? So this is the guy you told us about." Ned asked, and yes, i know their names, thanks to Peter telling me beforehand.

"Yes Ned. Meet my dad, Oliver?" Peter said, looking at me wide-eyed

"I'm Oliver Lokison." I said, knowing why Peter is wide-eyed

"Lokison, as in actually Loki's son?" Mj asked, and i looked at Peter with a raised eyebrow because he told me mj was smart

"Yes, Loki's son." I said, smirking

"That's so cool, and you have one eye!" Ned said, pointing at my face, making me frown

"NED!" Peter said, glaring at Ned

"Peter, it's oka -"

"So if it is Penis Parker." A boy said, cutting me off as he walks over to Peter

"Oh no." Peter said, looking at me wide-eyed

"Excuse me, kid, im trying to talk to my son, who is actually called PETER OLIVERSON!" I snapped, glaring at the kid

"So a freak has a freak father as well." The kid said, looking at me, making me roll my eyes

"What did you just say?!" Peter said angrily

"Oh no." I said, knowing Peter is going to flip put

"Your father is more of a freak than you. Look at him he has one freaking eye, and his whole face is covered in scars!" The kid said, and i see Peter clench his hands into fists

"MY FATHER IS AN AVENGER AND HAS GOT THE SCARS BY SAVINF PEOPLE YOU BASTERD!" Peter yelled as he punched the kid, and i had to bite my lip to stop myself from scolding him for his language

"Peter Parker!" A teacher yelled from th main doors

"There is no Peter Parker here, ma'am. This is now Peter Oliverson." I said, crossing my arms

"Right, sorry about that. Mr Lokison, could you please take your son home. Violence isn't tolerated at this school." The teacher said after walking over to us

"With pleasure and just so you know, i will be ringing the principal later to discuss my son being bullied since you and other teachers will do jack shit about it." I said coldly and watched fear appear in her eyes

"Dad, let's go. I will talk to you guys later." Peter said to me, then he spoke to his friends

He hugged his friends, saying goodbye while i glared at the teacher, not liking how she could ignore that kid bulling my son but would punish my son for throwing a punch. Once he has said his goodbye, i stopped glaring at the teacher and followed Peter back to the car, and we both got into the car. Then i turned on the ignition and floored it out of the parking lot, leaving tire marks behind because i wanted my anger to be obvious to everyone. The drive back to the compound was a quiet one, but it was comfortable at the same time, and when we got back to the compound, i teleported us out of the car and onto the common floor. The only people here are Natasha and Wanda, who both look nervous, then i see a small little box on the coffee table, and that's when Wanda opens it. I freeze when i see what is inside and see what is on Wanda's jumper.

"I think you broke them, Wanda." Natasha said amusingly

●⛓️●🖤●⛓️●