♬ 𝓓𝓪𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ♬ /v2

Start from the beginning

As I walked in the park I heard some familiar voices.
Could it be?
Sean...

And..

Jake. Yes, it was definitely them.

I wanted to just walk past them like I never heard them, instead I hide behind a tree and listened more.

Oh my fucking god Drew, can't you just mind your own business?

"You really shouldn't have to "- Sean spoke witch a small happy tear in his eye.

" it's really not a big deal... I don't need this anymore, and you clearly need it more than I do "- Jake smiled joyfully giving something to his friend.

But what was it... I can't see clearly, it's dark and I'm quite far away.

A laptop...

Wait

A LAPTOP

I gave it to him, why would he-

" it's quite expensive Jake. Are you sure? "

"Yea it belonged to someone I... Hate so I don't think I'll be able to use it after all "

"SOMEONE I HATE "

HE HATES ME

I sat under the tree and just looked at the grass.

᭙ꪖડ ⅈ 𝕣ꫀꪖꪶꪶꪗ 𝕥ꫝꪖ𝕥 ᥇ꪖᦔ?
I was so shocked I didn't notice a small tear in my eye.

"Drew? "- Someone tapped me on my shoulder and I quickly slapped the hand away . " What are you doing here? "

Sean?

No.. What is HE doing here...

Sean sat just right next to me, now what does he want.
" Jake went home, want to talk about it?"

-talk about what? I have nothing to talk about with You. - I said sounding arrogant af, do I sound like that always?

"If so, why are you crying under a tree after seeing a laptop, is it yours or something? " - Sean joked around wanting me to cheer up, little did he know it was actually mine. He seems to get the point just a second later and looked down.
" I don't think Jake meant to hurt you Drew, you're his best friend after all. "

I really appreciate Sean and his effort to make me feel better. Even if it didn't work. Sean was a good guy, I never really had anything against him or anything of the club members. Well.. If it weren't for Hailey, Zander and the pink-haired devil. They never really bothered me so I don't hate them too.

-Maybe opening up a little wouldn't hurt? - I sighed and saw Sean smiling at me, it wasn't a playful smile to make fun of. He might actually care? But why would he? I bully music club, aren't they like a family to him?

I mean if someone made fun of my family I personally wouldn't take it. It's really impressing that Sean is actually trying to understand.

-That laptop, I gave it to Jake once... And I wouldn't give two fucks if he gave it to you if he told me he you know.. - but why would he tell me... We're not even friends anymore.

"If it means so much to you that it made you cry... I can just go without a laptop"- the boy handed me over my laptop.

- no, take it Sean. - I gave it back to supristed music club member- I don't care about this thing... I care about...
Jake... It's kinda hard to take those actions as his 'Old 'Best friend' '.

I looked to the right  to look at my violin, I don't know but even looking at it was reassuring...

" I don't think he meant this words Drew... He really likes you.. Still after all of this "

- How come you know it? It's not like he wants me around.

Sean fell silent, then his eyes went straight to my violin case, OH GREAT.

"Wait, is it yours? " - Seans eyes lit up

What's with that guy and his mood changes?

-Yeah... It's mine. - there's no point in hiding the truth

"Do you mind playing something to me? " He asked looking really excited " I WON'T TELL ANYONE I PROMISE "

-I mean... I can play you a quick song... -  At least I have an opportunity to calm myself down.

I saw him smiling from ear to ear as he listened to my small performance. His eyes were closed and his head was lying on a tree, I think he likes it?

...

" THAT WAS AMAZING BRO" - He yelled me in the face shaking my shoulders.
I looked at him and he quickly apologized.

"I've been wondering... If you know how to play, why do you always pick on music club?  You could even join someday"

- music isn't my thing... - I packed my violin back to the case and smilled a little. - Jake would probably kick me out himself.

...

We talked a little more when Sean caught me off guard of my own thoughts.

" Do you like Jake? Like you know... Love? "

What? Where did that question came from?
I didn't even notice I was blushing at this point.
It's just embarrassment...
...
Right?
I can't possibly like him...

Or can I...

- I don't know what you're talking about.

"I'm no love expert, but it's pretty obvious" - He smiled at me genuinely and gave me a paper with a number on it.
" I'll be going now, I gave you my phone number. I know you hate me and the music club.. But it was nice talking to THIS you, feel free to text".

...

As I went to my house and looked myself in my room, Seans words keep repeating in my head.

" ᦔꪮ ꪗꪮꪊ ꪶⅈ𝕜ꫀ 𝕛ꪖ𝕜ꫀ? ꪶⅈ𝕜ꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ 𝕜ꪀꪮ᭙... ꪶꪮꪜꫀ? "

LOVE...

  Could I?...

This is when I realized...

I don't even know what real love is.

----

Damn 1490+ words.

Anyway, what do you think about this story so far?
I really have no idea about writing in POVs so I'd like to hear some honest opinions :))