♬ 𝓓𝓪𝔂 𝓞𝓷𝓮 ♬ /v2

Jake POV.

As I walked out of school I found myself smiling, now that's.. Something?
Why do I feel like that to the person I didn't even see?
Their voice sounds a bit familiar... But I have no idea whos.

I can't like someone I just met. I like Hailey now..

It's probably the last time I'll hear that person, theres no point getting attached.
...
Right?

Drew Pov.

I walked out of school when I was sure no one was around.
As long as this person doesn't know who am I, I'll be fine.

-Tch.. I can't believe I just told them "please" - I sighed and covered my face in my hands in disappointment - how embarrassing.

Well at least they won't suspect it's the " schools bully " whos been playing violin in empty classroom.

It's kinda late, I wonder if they'll let me in to my brother.
I walked for about an hour when I stopped in front of a building and went in.

" Sorry, the visiting hours ended 2hours ago. "

-Oh.. Could I be an exception? It's important to me. - I just started at the woman behind the desk chewing gum.

" Ugh I don't have time for this sir. Unless... "

-Unless? - Oh cmon just let me in.

"Money. You can go just then."

-Tch. - I just sighed and gave her some of my left money. - What room.

"Name? "

-David E- I was cut out by the women.

"OH the rich kid one, room B8 on the second floor"

I didn't even bother thanking her, waste of time. She was just like Zoey.

Damn people really see my family as " The Rich ones"?

...

When I finally found the room I sighed and went in to see only two beds.
On one was a little boy with ginger hair who was sleeping. I better not wake him up.

And there was my brother, bed next to the window, a little unconscious boy witch bandages all over his body.

I sat on his bed and touched his face, still cold.  It's been already a week David... Can you already wake up?

- Guess what bud. I started playing violin once again. - I speaked after some silence, I have no idea how to communicate with people in coma.
Everyone just tells me to talk to him like he could be awake, but it's weird. Knowing he Might hear you or Might Not, and can't talk back...

"He loves violin. You should play him something" - a voice distracted my thoughts, it was the boy from the same room.

" When I watching some violinists performance on YouTube he smiled, at least I think he did. He seems to have good memories with it. "

- Oh sorry, did I wake you up?

"Don't worry, just play"

That's weird...

I mean I used to play to David on violin when mom wasn't home, but I didn't know it would bring him some good memories. It was just a few songs.

I don't question it, I just wanted to see him happy after all this time. If violin could make that possible I'll play to him.
As I started to play I've noticed it, the boy was right. He actually lifted his lips in a smile.

...

I played him a few more songs and decided to go back home. It's already really late, I don't want my dad to worry.
Even though I took the longer way home.