Wicked Games. Chapter 10

It wasn't long after I fell asleep, when I was stirred awake by Nate's gentle nudging.
"Wake up sleepyhead. We're changing places".

I checked my phone and it was only 11am, barely 4 hours of sleep since we last went to bed.

"It's too early", I replied groggily with my eyes half closed, pulling the covers over my head. "I'd literally die if I go under the sun now", I continued with partial exaggeration.

"You're not a vampire, get up", he persisted playfully.

"I'm hungover, jet lag and lack of sleep. That's definitely deadlier than a neck biting, blood sucking monster", I pointed out, unwilling to budge.

"Get up", he orders.

"Make me".

"That's easy", he replies with a cunning glint in his eyes, crawling under the comforter.

"Let's see what you got, big guy".

Spreading my legs apart, he strokes my inner thighs, tracing his tongue teasingly across the thin fabric of my silk panties sliding above my naval. He holds both of my hands up firmly with one hand, and wore a sly expression on his face.

"You've got my attention now", I grinned in a half awake state.

"Trust me, I'll be getting your full attention soon", he whispers huskily. Without warning, he starts tickling me furiously around the side of my ribs while his other hand apprehends both my hands up leaving me in a vulnerable position.

"Stop", I screeched, in between tears and laughter as I squirmed beneath his crushing weight.

He laughs aloud and continues poking and tickling at all my weak spots, showing no leniency despite my protests.

"Please, you're going to tickle me to death. I'll wake up now. Stop", I half yelled still in laughter, trashing about and trying to escape to no avail.

"That's for defying me", he grins deviously, letting go of my hands.

I tickled him back once my hands were free in an attempt to avenge his earlier actions. He chuckles with amusement, barely even flinching despite my efforts.

"Manly and strong men don't get ticklish", he smirks smugly mimicking my sentence last night.

I sigh exasperated, smacking his head lightly with the pillow. "Obviously, someone here doesn't know the meaning of sarcasm".

"Well someone here hasn't learnt their lesson", he replies jabbing his index finger on my ultra ticklish spot.

"Stop, or I'll knee you in your most vulnerable spot", I warned playfully placing my knee near his crotch.

"You wouldn't have the heart to, how else would you be able to satisfy your needs?", he grins mischievously.

"You're despicable", I pursed my lips trying to conceal my smile.

"I know. But the worst part is that you actually like it", he replies with his signature cocky grin.

I scoffed feigning annoyance and went to the shower to get ready.

"Ah, no defense to that?", he yells triumphantly from the bedroom. I smiled to myself fondly and ignored him turning on the warm shower.

Once I stepped out, Nate hands me a cup of warm coffee. "Thanks", I smiled gratefully taking my first sip of the day and proceeded to get ready while he enters the shower.

I slipped on a black long sleeve thin chiffon wrap top and wore it with white denim shorts. I threw on a black floppy hat and a pair of shades to hide from the sun, slipped on nude wedges and I was done.