party

dude some girls ruin your art because they hate you fir no reason after Sam introduced you to them and you try fighting them and end up having a panic attack y/ns pov btw colby and sam are dating you do yeah that was a headups

Sam just left im now officially with the bitches sophie and maxine (sorry if either are ur name)
and im so mad they are fake smiling and leaving me out i had enough and said "bye! have a great night guys!" in the nicest way possible when they gave me weird stares like i was dumb or something i walked away when multiple people tried talking to me i went on my phone and acted busy
i then saw Sam sitting so i went up to him and asked, "Sam im going to bed do you want to come with me?" he replied "sure." causally and we went upstairs then i heard sophie say "shes such a fatass so glad we did this hope she doesn't find out it was us." Sam looked shocked at what be heard then i walked upstairs to t them in my room with a bottle of whiskey.
"why are you guys here?" i asked out of curiosity sophie then help up my greatest art piece how i got into college "WHAT THE FUCK." i screamed my painting being covered in whiskey
"no no no no no." i said feeling a rush of anxiety attacking me and panic "FUCK YOU BOTH I KNOW YOU DID THIS ON PURPOSE." i sobbed my greatest art pieces that got me into college where gonna and the worst thing is my profferers wanted to see it
"why? what did i ever fucking do to you!!" i yelled trying to hit then when all of a sudden Sam pulled me back at this point Colby was kicking everyone out as sam was telling me "shh." and "calm down its okay we will kick them out." after a little they kicked them out i went outside and vaped crying "what did i do to deserve that." i said crying my eyes out then i felt someone hug me two peoplr "listen it's okay alright." Colby said giving me a kiss on the cheek.
and sam hugged me from the behind i started to feel a pit in my chest i started breaking down and breathing heavy with my hand on my chest then colby and sam looked at eachother and panicked they knew i was having an panic attack "oh my god no no no no." i said breathing heavy crying so hard "hey y/ns shhh dont worry it's okay, okay? we are here okay? everything is alright." sam said and colby told me breathing skills and told me to breath in and out slowly till it started working.
"thank you guys so much- i- i dont know what id do without you guys." i said "dont worry about it" sam said kissing me "hey! wheres my kisses!!" colby said pouting like a six year old i laughed and gave him kisses too "lets go to sleep dont forget your vape!" Colby said and i brought it with us and we cuddled to bed.