delusional

9:00 pm
                                    y/n's pov
I was home and my bestfriend Sarah was over she made me tea i didn't think anything of it
2 hours later she left and soon my roomates came home colby, and sam i started feeling really not well and started feeling shadows push me i started crying on the stairs soon one of my roomates colby was holding me confused why i was acting so weird and soon i started crying harder and saying things like "leave me alone" or "let me go" soon i saw the ambulance my other roomate had called an ambulance and they injected a needle that made me fall asleep.
                                  sams pov
Me and Colby where in the hospital waiting for our roomate y/n to wake up we didnt know what was going on because she was just fin earlier then we saw a nurse with red heels, in a messy bun, and uniform say "Anyone here for a y/n/l/n?" me and colby got up as she said "Your friend has been drugged." me and colby looked at eachother in disbelief as we thought of who could of done it we said thank you to the nurse and called Sarah y/n's bestie as she said "Took you long enough." and hung up i looked at colby as we went to y/n's room she was okay and we told her everything that had happened to her she looked shocked and pissed.