arguing

ur basically colbys daughter in this so yeah

                                  colbys pov
"Can i go hangout with friends at the park?" said y/n i replied with "U got really bad reports from ur teachers no." she just walked back upstairs to her room i felt a little bad
                                 2 hours later
I felt bad for what i said so i walked upstairs and knocked 2 times "y/n?" i called out as i got no reply i knocked again still no reply i could hear a little sob so i got the key to unlock her door to open y/n sitting in a corner crying a little "y/n im sorry whats wrong?" i asked and she replied "im having a bad week." while sobbing quietly "how so?" i replied as she explained "i feel like nobody notices im not happy anymore i always am left out in groups none of my friends include me and my teachers make it even worse." i rubbed her back and hugged her as i had to 'go' i went downstairs and called sam and kat i told them come over and hangout and they said sure.
                               3rd person pov
As sam and kat arrived they went upstairs and saw how sad y/n was kat went in her room and asked what was wrong she said the same thing as she did with colby and then got up and washed her face sam hugged her as she said hi and she just went back to her room and tried sleeping but soon she couldn't so she just stayed up on her phone.
THAT WAS REALLY SHORT SORRY