sleepy

You are tired in this one and you have barely slept and the whole house notices Sam's pov

Y/n has been so tired she barley gets out of her room and doesn't even eat sometimes I decided to have a meeting with the boys we all gathered on the couch.

"Guys I don't think Y/ns getting enough sleep I think college is to tiring she needs to either quit or do online." I said the others agreeded and so we went to her room.

"Y/n open up its Sam." I said "leave me alone I'm studying for midterms!!" She yelled at me "well I'm going in anyway." I said walking win "y/n!! Why do you have so much studying shit out here." I said worrying for her "because these are important I need to finish college." She said yawning "go sleep you need rest you look tired."

Colby said walking in "no leave me alone." She said trying to kick us out "no y/n!! Your overworking yourself! Everytime I see you your studying or sleeping please just get a damn life for sake don't live like this your not happy and I'm sick of watching it!!" Aaron yelled she flinched looking shocked

She took off her glasses rubbing her eyes tearing up "I would love to but I can't take a break this is my life now you guys can you just leave me alone I promise I'll sleep after." She said putting back on her glasses "y/n no- get up." Jake said picking her up "NOOOO I HAVE TO STUDY MIDTERMSSS." She said trying everything to get out of Jake's grip "Jake let her study, for now y/n you can study but later you better get rest."

I said sternly "okay." She replied silently sitting back down studying even harder "Y/n give yourself a break soon." Aaron said before leaving we all said goodbye before we went separate ways I went to my room, Colby went to the living room,
Aaron went back to fortnight, Corey went with Colby, and Jake went to his room to watch SpongeBob.

After 10 minutes I went to y/ns room "y/n get off now." I said "but-" She started to say "no buts now come downstairs and let's get food have you ate today?" I asked she stayed silent and looked away "look at me." I said moving her face to force her to face me "n-no I didn't want to." She said "come on you are going to eat." I said.

We went to the kitchen and made a bet on when we get home if y/ns gonna go back to studying or sleep we didn't tell her tho. On the way there we jammed to music singing and went to Tacobell "what do you guys want?" Colby asked us pulling up to the driveway we all ordered "y/n you too order now." I said "no I'm not hungry." She said staring at her phone texting someone "fine I'll order for you." I said getting her a hard  shell taco.

After we got our food I handed her it she said she wasn't hungry "bro just eat it its not that hard." Corey said watching me trying to give her it she took it but didn't eat it "broski I'm not gonna stop watching you till you eat it." I said watching her "fine!" She said and ate it she didn't want to I didn't mean to force her to but I had no choice because she wouldn't eat.

As soon as we got home she went to bed and almost fainted on the way to her bed I helped her by picking her up "thanks Sam your a lifesaver." She said before she closed her eyes fully I took off her glasses aswell before she went to bed "give me my money!" I said as I won the bed "shhh don't be loud don't wake her up!!" Colby said trying not to wake her up "alright guys thanks for the money goodnight." I said before I went to bed.