smoking

In this u have a smoking addiction and Jake and Colby find out Jake's pov

Me and colby where hanging out and went to y/ns and our shared room we saw her smoking "y/n? That's the 4th one today are you okay?" I asked her she just cried silently and wiped her tears away Colby hugged her and rubbed circles on her back.

I sat there and hugged her too and we put her too bed and tucked her in (nap) she slept like a baby and me and colby left her alone discussing what we should do about this cause it was getting out of hand

"Maybe we should take them away from her?" Colby said and I agreed we went to her room and took her cigarettes away and threw them away instead we put gum in her purse for her

                          2 hours later
She woke up and I explained to her what we did "why?" She asked "because we want you to be healthy we care for you!" I said she sat there shocked and I hugged her cuddling her "don't do it anymore alright."

She nodded and got up 2 days later we forced her into therapy it worked out and we where there for her when she ever felt like relapsing exepect one day we got in a fight which we didn't talk to each other for a day.

When I came back I found y/n crying while smoking oh shit I forgot she had a bad habit of it "y/n no- it's been 8 months come one you worked so agrd for this please don't take a puff!!" I yelled she looked at me and dropped it crying balling her eyes out sitting in the corner balled up I ran to her "shh it's okay I'm gonna call Colby everything will be okay it's okay we can do it again." I said calling Colby "Colby come home right now it's an emergency!!"

I said he said he was on his way and hung up meanwhile I rubbed y/ns back in circles hugging her "it's okay shh baby it is okay see nothing bad happened." I said trying to calm her down from crying Comby came "what happened?!" He said as he walked in "She tried to-" I started she finished saying "smoke and I d-did that one you saw w-when u w-walked in was my 10th one." She said I hugged her "it's okay nobody's perfect darling." Colby said hugging her too

"Let's go cuddle come on." I said picking her up bridal style taking her too sleep "Colby stay with her I need to go to the store and buy something." I said he just nodded and I went to the store I bought her favorite candy, chips, and drink by time I got back she was awake "Jake your back where were you?" She asked "I got you something." I said handing her the bag "you didn't have to she said hugging me "now come on let's watch a movie." She said turning on the TV she fell asleep in my arms and me and colby watched over her all night.