broken up

"FUCK YOU." I yelled in the phone with my so called 'boyfriend' "YOUR SO ANNOYING WHERE DONE YOU FUCKING WHORE." He yelled back and just like that he hung up "FUCK." I yelled and threw my phone at the wall crying now I started crying in my pillow hugging it for the next half and hour till I decided to leave my room I wanted to go out to the beach my happy place when I walked out of my room i saw something that pissed me off Colby, Sam, Jake, and Corey sitting outside of my room with their pillows, food, and portable chargers "really? what the fuck." I said walking to my car "WAIT!" Colby called as I got my keys "leave me alone I'll be back later." I said going to my car "Y/n no don't go it's okay you can talk it out with us." Sam said I said no and pulled out of the driveway and headed to the beach my happy spot I grabbed my airpods and put them in and started reading my book when I felt someone hug me it was Jake "leave me alone." I cried with tears he pulled our one of my airpods "no its okay just talk to me." And after that the others where here to they hugged me and made me explain what happened "first he started getting drunk and coming home late and wouldn't pick up the phone but when I tried being kind he just slapped me and hit me that why I had red marks that one day I came home crying and then he just left me all by myself for like months like I didn't exist." I explained "I'm sorry Y/n." Corey replied "it's fine atleast it's over now I won't get with a bitch like that again." I said as Jake hugged me tightly we went home and they where there for me for the rest of the day.