threatened by fans

I was on my way home when I was suddenly held down by two girls "Relax we are just fans." She said casually then the other girl had a sharp object "wh-what are you gonna d-do with th-that." I asked "Don't worry princess we are just gonna make u prettier."   

She said cutting a line down my face I winced in pain as I managed to push them off of me I ran like I was running a marathon and ran home as fast as possible I got in the house and ran to my room crying i locked the door

"Y/n?" Sam asked concerned I just cried then I heard footsteps coming upstairs I heard my doorknob jiggle I just cried "Y/n can you open please?" Jake asked "Y/n it's okay just open the door Corey replied."

I just cried harder soon later I heard 2 more footsteps "she locked herself in there get her out!" Jake said still trying to open my door then a familiar voice said "get me a knife." It was Colby he had a knife and opened the door my eyes where bloodshot red when he came over to me "LEAVE ME ALONE."

I yelled at them "Guys let me talk to her." Colby said the others left he hugged me and noticed I had blood on my cheek "what happened to your cheek?!" He said

"I got threatened they he-held me d-down while I wa-was trying to get home." He replied "okay let's get it cleaned up." He picked me up bridal style and placed me on the bathroom cabinet cleaning my scar with a napkin "there you go." He said as he took me downstairs giving me a piggy back ride Sam, Jake, and Corey where in the kitchen "im sorry for yelling at you guys earlier." I said they responded its ok and for the rest of the day they where by my side.