Whit's hens' night Part Two.

Suddenly Roxy stood up to stretch and happened to see the karaoke machine that Big Freda had placed under her chair.

She pounced on Big Freda and made her jump.

Are you bleeping hiding that karaoke machine or what? That's what this party needs, right guys?

Everyone called out in agreement.

It doesn't verk very vell, protested Big Freda.

Then vhy bring it along you silly old cow. Come on, ve'll be the judge of that, said Roxy, mimicking her accent. Bring it on, and with that, she plugged it in, grabbed her friend Danae's hand and sang I Will Always Love You. A karaoke favourite made popular by Whitney Houston.

 A karaoke favourite made popular by Whitney Houston

After they'd finished, Roxy proudly announced that she was entering the new Australia Goes Pop competition.

Don't sing that then, called out one of the guests. Stace and  I couldn't see who it was; there were just too many people.

Oi, whoever the bitch was who said that, can meet me outside later and I'll bloody sort you out. That's Roxy for you, one tough cookie. She would do it too, we knew, cos she used to be in the Spite Club and at one time was a friend of Mandi Mason, who, you may remember us telling you, is the Spite Club ringleader.

Some of the other guests, after Roxy and Danae's performance and a few more drinks, got up the nerve to sing. These included

Oops I Did It Again by Britney Spears

Don't Go Breaking My Heart, by Elton John and Kiki Dee

You're The One That I Want by Olivia Newton-John and JohnTravolta

Dancing Queen by Abba

Mamma Mia by Abba

I Love Rock'n'Roll by Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

Barbie Girl by Aqua

The singing was pretty bad; actually really awful. Dr Una called it a cat's concert, 

but  Stace and I agreed that it was far more fun than Big Freda's juvenile games.

Who wants to hear some juicy goss, guys, called out Roxy, who was by now in life of the party mode. Wolf whistles and cat calls went up while Roxy and Danae argued about who was going to spill the scandal.

In the end they both did, abbreviated with much laughing and hiccupping.

OK , this is about our friend Delfine who runs the so-called Academy of Beauty. You all know her?

Yeah, came the raucous replies, just get on with it.

She isn't here is she?