Our Lady of the School Fetes

This morning there's been a special request for our event reporting services. Apparently Polly Parker-Carr has asked for us to attend the Our Lady of the School Fetes, school fete. Polly Parker-Carr is now the principal of Our Lady of the School Fetes. Yes, she used to be principal of Dark Park High, but after the fiasco of the Dark Park formal, she had a major melt down and didn't work for several months. The idea is to write a rosy review to attract more pupils to the school where there's a better education available than at Dark Park High. We immediately said yes, cos it means we can get out of our work for several hours; Stacey at Delfines Academy of Beauty and me at War Paint. Both Delfine and Marissa gave us a hard time. Marissa said; 'When is this reporting nonsense going to stop? It's such a waste of time.' Delfine told Stacey; 'Well you're going to miss out on a vital lesson, but don't let that bloody bother you'. Always the passive aggressive, is Delfine. Dr Una had to explain to us what passive aggressive means. 

We tried to look our skanky best to go to Our Lady at Beauvais Heights

Anyway we both shrugged our shoulders to show we really didn't care, which we don't, said we didn't know when we'd be back and jumped into a taxi. We'd dressed in typical Scrubber-Town style; me in very ripped jeans and tank top and Stace in a tight mini dress. We also both have new tattoos and luckily the weather was fine and warm enough to bare our arms. We think that most likely no-one in Beauvais Heights has tattoos, so we were quite looking forward to the reaction. First of all, on our  arrival in Beauvais Heights, we agreed that we needed coffee; like a mega strong one. We found this cafe called the Tectonic Plate. Silly name but we ordered coffees, with something extra in it, please. The waitress offered Hazelnut, Mocha, and Butterscotch, but when we said not that sort of something extra, she frowned and said she didn't know what we meant.

Stacey shouted so everyone would hear:' Brandy, Scotch, even Vodka; whatever you got'

The waitress argued that it was only 10 in the morning. Stace piped up that we always had our coffee that way, even if it was six in the morning, so the waitress shrugged, but came back with two large coffees laced with, we think, brandy. Hard to tell, because we had to ask for more, as she hadn't put enough in it. She was so stuck up and sounded like she had a rod up her arse.