Chapter 7: Meeting

Start from the beginning

!?

Enterprise:"here try this!It is good and healthy!"

Eagle(sweat):".........!?"

Enterprise:"c'mon it will not kill you,it's good and efficient when on the battlefield."

It is rare for my anger to rise....last time I already lectured her to eat more healthy food.....but now she is trying to make her eagle follow her step.

I open the door making a loud creaking noise making enterprise turn stiff before she looks at me and her face turns pale.

Belfast:"Enterprise......"

[Present, Ritsuka pov]

Belfast:"sorry for the wait,miss enterprise here has something 'really' important that she needs to take care of before coming here."

Enterprise:"y-yeah."

Ritsuka:"since everyone is here let's start the meeting."

I pulled out a few files.

Ritsuka:"it seems that we are almost out of material to build buildings that were destroyed during the last engaged...I ask akashi if she can help out with the sort of material we can buy with our budget."

I handed them a few sheets of paper.

Ritsuka:"I want to request some of our ship girls to run a commission to gather any helpful thing we can get."

Mikasa:"hmmm the Sakura empire can help with that."

Ritsuka:"thank you, now second can I request that it is to upgrade our security of the island, since a few times the siren was able to get us off guard we need to make sure we can get ready in time."

Bismarck:"what do you propose?"

Ritsuka:"I want a time table for each faction to guard and keep looking out for any suspicious moves,we can't just rely on our security camera."

Enterprise:"if one is able to detect enemies movement,they can alert the other three factions to be ready."

Ritsuka:"precisely, that's ok but we need to make a schedule for that and there is also another problem with this plan though."

Eugen:"problem?"

Ritsuka:"when it is night, most of you girls probably want to sleep right and not everyone can stay up late."

Cleveland:"you're right when it's day time our security might be strong but at night most of us want to have sleep mostly for the little one."

Ritsuka:"how do we deal with this...if the enemy decides to attack at night it will cause us a disadvantage. "

Kaga:"can't we just make like a sensor that is placed at the borderline of our island...if anything passes the sensor it will alert us."

Ritsuka:"oh! you're a smart kaga!"

Kaga(blush):"of course I am smart do you think I'm stupid!?"

I keep my mouth closed.

Kaga:"oi!"

Ritsuka:"ahem!... anyway there is also a problem with that."

Nagato:"problem again?"

Ritsuka:"like I said before, we don't have enough resources and it will also take time to research on making a sensor...what we need right now is more resources and pray that sirens won't be attacking us any time now."

I sigh.... being a commander of a fleet is taking a huge toll on me.....not to mention that one of my arms is covered and wrapped around because it broke from the battle against Heracles....stupid zelretch he can just kill that beast....now I know why Emiya hate that man.