the cellar part 2

I'll probably be on and off when It comes to this story, I said I was ending it but meh, I'm endisisve.
______________________________________

No one's pov

"You know I have all the keys in this castle right? I mean besides certain rooms I can go anywhere" Nightmare said as he went up to the door knocking on it.

"Y-yes sir i-I know, just g-give me a second" you could hear killer stuttering through the door as he struggled to put his clothes on. "I'm going to give you too the count of 5, does that sounds good? If you couldn't tell, that was a rhetorical question."

Killer moved quicker, putting his outfit on in a hurry. 1 his heart started to race, trying his best to make it fit well. 2

The counting made him even more nervous, he made his way to the door quickly opening it. 3- "Here i-im here I h-have myself t-togther." Killer quickly made his way out the door. Killer looked down, bumping into him as he came out."o-oh I'm sorry s-sir I d-"

Nightmare quickly put his hand around killers waist pulling him closer to his chest." you know, I didn't particularly WANT help with cleaning, In fact we have so many servants that we really didn't need you."

Nightmare lifted killers chin up to look at him "but I am quite happy we got you~"

Killer was flustered and didn't know what to say, he stuttered trying to come up with something. But nothing came out, Killer thought of a plan...although he seemed to be enjoying the contact he was getting. They were extremely close to each other, so close he could even feel his bulge.

"Your q-quite close y-you know." Killer looked back down, trying to break eye contact.

"You know doll, that's kinda the point." Nightmare bent down to Killers level, pushing him into the door." Please sir, before you do anything rash just...think of what your parents would think..." Killer looked back up at him, gripping his wrists. "My parents, well not like they would be able to find out." Nightmare leaned down to Killers neck, breathing hot air onto it.

"P-please, just t-think about what y-your doing..." Killer was nearly a moaning mess, "you know you seem to be thoroughly enjoying this?"

"I am not!" Killer leaned down into nightmares embrace, trying his best to resist...this. " come on, I can take you too my room, you can sleep on a nice bed... have a good time~?" nightmare picked him up, raising him higher, Above his own head,"it...it is tempting, the bed sheets..." Killer leaned his head on Nightmares shoulder, closing his eyes knowing full well what is going to happen to him.

"Don't worry love...

           ~ I know your fragile~

   Time skip to the next morning

Killers pov

I woke up, my brain is still so foggy...what happened last night...?
THAT BITCH! Where is he, when I find him I'm gonna...I DONT KNOW BUT IT WONT BE PRETTY.

I sat up quickly looking around quite frantically, hes right next too me...he's kinda cute, when you look at him from this angle, I guess...I expected this, it's not that bad. Who knows he might be a good person.

"You know your not very quiet?" He flipped over to look at me. "Well, at least...whatever that's not what I want to talk about right now, why would you do that?!?!"

Killer sat up even more, cover up his chest, trying to not be seen as much. "You looked so, how do I put it?"

"sexually pleasing?" His words sent a shiver down my spine, I looked down too see bite marks all over my body."why did you do this?!" My body was covered in them."so that way people know who you belong to."

Putting on a loose shirt." would you like breakfast in bed? Besides, after last night I highly doubt you'll be able to walk well." Nightmare glanced at me.

"...yes please." I'm hungry and tired, and it's difficult to move. So breakfast doesn't sound too bad right now.

______________________________________

I know it's kinda short but I didn't feel like writing very much word count 678.