the cellar

Nightmares pov

She's down here some where, mother said they were."Left room from the stairs..." I said to myself, found the room after some looking, each room had initials on the top, there's are K.B. Which I am guessing means killer blindfold, damn that last name is odd.

*nock* *nock* I nocked on the door a couple of times. "I'm coming in if you don't answer the door." I said as i nocked one more time

...

Nothing but silence, well I did warn them. I made my way slowly into their room, the tempature change was insane, but it was hot. Their was steam in the room, and it was slightly foggy. "Hello, are you in here?" I said walking around the room quietly.

Killers pov

I was taking a shower when I heard my door opean, i don't know too much about privacy, it didn't really exist in my old house.

So I let it be and kept on showering, washing my bones and running the hot water over all the bruises my body endured. But then I heard a voice "hello?" That was all I heard, but that's all I needed to hear before I decided, thas a man. Specifically Mr emo kid, don't particularly know bow i could tell, I just could.

Quickly I got out of the shower and peaked out of the bathroom, he was looking around" shit" I said under my breath.

Apparently he heard me because his head switched around and stared at me dead in my eyes. "There you are love, I was looking for you." H-his voice, it seems...AHH NO KILLER, NOT LIKE THIS! I shut the door quickly and started to change back into the outfit they had Givin me.

Nonononono this can't be happening, my mind was racing with anticipation. What is he trying to do? Did I do somthing wrong?

I'm done for today