leaving

Killers POV

I'm leaving today, I don't know how to feel. I'm going to miss my mom, but fuck my dad.

My dad is just so mean, but I really don't care. I'll probably just be used so it doesn't change much.

My dad always used me when we were in town. To get people's attention.

And for him just to pick pocket them, him and his mother did this for his father.

But his father and Mr I'm an edgy kid look a lot in common, same with hopes husband.

The kid was still staring at me, and I dont  know how to feel about it, it kinda scares me.

No one's pov

"So are we going to eat orrrr..."
The kid was impatient.

"Oh, I'm very sorry". killers mother said.

After she incited them and they ate,and learned each other's names. They decided to get this... Thing over with.

"How much did you say you wanted for him again" it seemed that the kid was more interested in killer than his father.

"Oh, well we said 5,000, but we can alaberate on it" killers dad said with pride.

after they negotiated about it.thwy decided on 4,500, it didn't change much.

But killers dad was just happy he was getting money. They made a deal on swapping money for a creature.

He would set the money and killer on the table, but what happens next is a mystery... For now.

Ha I live cliff hangers