basements

Killers POV

Fortunately for me the place they picked out downstairs was very nice. It was a large room, it had a bathroom next to it, and a very nicely sized bed.

As I slowly made my way into the room I saw how giant things were in the room. The bed was a queen sized bed, and thare was a massive wardrobe. I ploped down on the bed but when I looked to the right...

"WHAT!!!!" I screamed so loud, I bet the people upstairs could hear me. They wouldn't dare...would they?

Out of all the uniforms I got, I got a female one??!!?!!I can't be seen in this, I don't even have a gender!!

I continue to stare at the piece of clothing until I heard a bell ring. I questions what that Bell was used for until I realized in the book that I read it's used for maids and certain butlers.

Mainly for the purpose of telling him that it's lunch time or dinner or breakfast, meaning that they need to serve whoever is upstairs.

I stared at the maid costume for one second longer. As I put it on and quickly made my way upstairs, I saw the Apple family sitting there.

And boy was I embarrassed that one emo kid continued to stare at me the other is just looked and then looked back down fortunately they paid no real attention to me.

"H-hello"I stuttered over my words as I looked over the family and at the other Butler's and maids that they had standing getting ready to serve them food.

And right as I was about to move that one kid was about to say something to me...

                ...To be continued...