dinner table

Emo kids POV

this maid is...different, they seem to be shy, and unwilling, a wave of sadness on there sholders..

"H-hello.." They said quietly, I couldn't help but stare at the outfit my family had given them, a maid outfit with fish net stocking and a short skirt. They had such pretty body, I'll have to change that.

"Hello, could you and the rest of the service bring the food out?" mother asked." Yes ma'am" the maid left the room to join the others, my yes still on them.

As they brought out the dinner witch was steak, cooked to each of our liking, and baked potato. The new maid served me.

She tripped at she saw me stare at her again, she gave me my food and silvawere and then sat in the corner. I started to eat, i looked upand saw her twiddling her thumbs, all of the servents get fed after dinner. They have thier own kitchen, and they cook thier own food.

We all finished our food and went to our rooms after that, I sat down and looked at the floor before getting up and looking for her..." I will find you" I said to myself walking out of the room.

I went to the cellar to look for her, I want her for myself...maybe I could ask mother if I could have them for myself...such a waist of beauty...

             ...To be continued....