Pink and Purple Sky

My car was filled with loud music and me and Ajax laughter. The whole 3 hours has been spent like this. I knew what he was doing and that was trying to keep me distracted by the fact that my own sister didn't want my help. 

"On the map it says take the next right and then just head straight" Ajax said as he turned down the music. 

"Just a quick question, why the beach?" I asked 

"You love the water. I remember you telling me when you swim and go under, you can think straight and your at peace." he said. I looked over at him with just love in my eyes. "Eyes in the road baby"

"Sorry" I whispered. I listen to his directions and within 5 minutes, we reached the beach. The sun was close to setting, the sky was pink, purple, and orange. It was truly beautiful. As we got out of the car, Ajax grab my hand and practically dragged me onto the beach like a little kid who couldn't wait. We took a seat as my back laid against his chest, as he wrap his arms around me. We sat in silence for a good 20 minutes, just listening to the birds and the waves, watching the sun go down. 

"Thank you" I say 

"For what?" he asked. I turned around to look up at him 

"For this. Being here for me" I say as I placed my hand on his cheek 

"I'll always be there for you because I have something to tell you" he said making me raise my eyebrows at his words "Your stuck with me"

"Oh am I now" I mocked while I giggled making him laugh too

"Oh, yeah. Forever" he said as he leaned down towards my lips 

"Good" I whispered on his lips before our lips met. As we pulled apart I thought of a fun idea.

"Idea. Let's stay here tonight" I say 

"Here? As in sleep on the beach tonight?" he asked 

"Yeah, why not. We can wake up and watch the sun rise too" I say looking at him with my puppy dog face 

"Whatever my princess wants then she shall receive" he said placing a kiss on my forehead as I turned back to watch the rest of the sunset. 

"It is really beautiful" I say 

"It is but not as beautiful as you" he said making me laugh "What? Was that to cheesy?" he laughed. Shaking my head yes 

"What's next a pickup line" I mocked 

"I can come up with the best pickup line ever" he said. This should be good. 

"Alright than lover boy. Lay it on me" I say 

"Lover boy? Okay, here it comes. Do you have a map, I lost myself in your eyes" he said. I let out a loud laugh 

"That wasn't terrible. You got another one?" I asked him 

"You must be tired because you are going through my mind all night" he said. I shook my head while laughing, making him laugh

"That was terrible" I say laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. I used to do that a lot as a child and my mother would have to blow in my face so that I could catch a breath. 

"Last one. Is Google your name? Because you have everything I was looking for" he said. I stop laughing, making him laugh a little 

"That was fun but also sweet at the same time" I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. 

"You missed" he said. I gave him a confused look

"I what?" I asked him 

"You missed" he said and gave me a quick peck on the lips "There all fixed" I shook my head and rolled my eyes 

"We should get some sleep" I say getting up "I have a blanket in the car" 

"I'll go get" he said getting up and running towards the car. Once he got back, we cuddled up close, 2 minutes later I hear snores coming from him.

"I love you" I whispered and it was like he could hear me in his sleep because once I said those words, he pulled me even closer to him. 

NOTE!

I hope y'all enjoy this chapter. I thought I would have Ajax and Ariella alone together outside of everything that is going on in their life's. A little escape if you will. Ajax character is a little goofy and clueless but also very sweet and caring, I thought the pickup lines would show off his goofy side a little.