Dance

It was finally Saturday and that meant the dance was tonight and I couldn't wait to go. At this very moment I was cuddle up with Ajax, with my head on his chest as he rubs my arm and Thank God, he doesn't have a roommate because there have been a few heavy make outs.

"Alright, I have to and start getting ready for the dance" I say getting up, only to get pulled back down

"The dance is in 6 hours" he said

"So? I got to make sure I look good and I promised Enid I would do her makeup" I say

"One, you are beautiful, you look good in anything. Second, 5 more minutes, please?" he asked trying to give me puppy eyes. Key word trying.

"5 minutes" I say as he pecked my lips. That didn't happen because that 5 minutes turned into an hour.

"Okay, I really have to go. I'll see you tonight!" I say giving him a kiss as he walked me to the door.

"Can't wait" he said giving me one last kiss before I headed off to my dorm. After a long shower, I put on combatable clothes as I waited for Enid to show up with her make up and dress. Not even 5 minutes later Enid had shown up.

"Did you and Ajax make up?" she asked as painted my nails a dark red

"Yes and he explain what happened which I had a good laugh about" I tell her while starting to giggle

"Yeah, when he told I couldn't but help laugh either. I told him you would understand" She says as she finished up. After 20 minutes both mind and her nails were done and it was time for make up and hair. We had 2 hours before the dance started and Enid told me that Wednesday was going with Tyler instead of Xavier. I told Enid everything that happened and I even told her who I was, who I really was.

"Your still Ariella to me. Still my friend and that's not going to change" she said pulling me into a hug. Seriously she is just like Josie "Now, time for the dress" as she pulled away.

(I picked this dress and this color because well red is the Mikaelson color and this dress, well it is something a Mikaeslon women would wear to make heads turn

(I picked this dress and this color because well red is the Mikaelson color and this dress, well it is something a Mikaeslon women would wear to make heads turn.)

I walked down the steps all the way to the dance doors where I was meeting Ajax. When he looked up and saw his mouth was on the floor. As I made my towards him, he didn't say a word, just stared at me, looking me up and down.

"You look very dashing" I say which broke him out of his trance

"Thank you! and you look...just....wow" he said, making me laugh

"Glad to see I made you speechless" I say as he grab my hand

"Love, you do that every day, I'm just good at hiding it until now" he said giving me a smirk

"Ariella, you look so beautiful. I love your dress! But sweetie you do know it's a white clothing dance" she said

"Ms. Thronhill, I'm not really the one to follow rules" I say sending her a little wink

"Of course! You two enjoy your night" she said giving us a nice warm smile

"Thank you, we will" I say as we continue on.

"Do you want to dance first or get something to drink?" he asked

"Let's get something to drink than hit the dance floor" I say

"As you wish my queen" he said as we head over to the punch. That's when I was Wednesday enter the room wearing a black dress. Looks like I'm not the only ones breaking the rule tonight.

"Let's go dance" Ajax said as he dragged me on the dance floor. The whole night him and I were on the floor. There were a few slow songs which I had to show him how to dance to but I honestly didn't mind, than Wednesday did this weird dance which made everyone stop and stare at her even the ones that weren't on the dance floor. Everyone was having fun, until I felt something drop on my forehead. I stop dancing and looked to see what it was, I looked at my finger to see it was red but It wasn't blood. Ajax looked at me then at the redness on my finger.

"What the hell" he muttered as him and I looked up. The sprinkles turned on but instead of water it was blood or what seems like blood but really paint. Everyone started to scream and run. Ajax grab my arm and pulled me out of the room.

"Ajax, stop it's not even blood. It's paint" showing him

"Thank God!" he said letting out a breath

"Come on, we can get cleaned up in my room" I say taking his hand in mine as I guided him to my room. There was a few things questions playing in mind. The first one was, 'Who the hell ruined the dance?' 'Maybe it was the normie that came?' last one that was bugging me the most was 'What is my family going to think of Ajax when they meet him?'