Tell her

Ajax Pov....

It was the day before the Poe Cup and I haven't talked or seen Ariella since the fair and I can't believe she agreed to go out with me. After the fair was over I rushed right over to Enid telling her the news and she was more then excited for me and telling me she wanted to help plan out the date with me. People say me and Enid should date or how we already are which is not true. A lot of people don't know but Enid is gay and I was the first person she came out to and I was more then support of her. Right now, we were all at dinner but I wasn't eating, I was looking for my girl but I couldn't find her.

"She's in her dorm" Enid said taking a bite of her pizza 

"What?" I say looking at her

"Your looking for Ariella and she's in her dorm room. Earlier she told me she had something to do." Enid said taking another bite. She must be reading her father's journal.

"Oh, I'll stop by and see her after dinner" I say taking a bite of my food

"I don't understand why you won't tell her" Enid said rolling her eyes. This is the third time having this conversation since Ariella arrived 

"I don't want to freak her out. And what am I supposed to say 'Hey, Ariella. I can't wait for our date, oh and by the way for the past 2 years I have been having dreams of you every night and I fell in love with you. See you at 7' I don't think that will end well" I tell her 

"Okay, don't say it in those words. Just tell her the truth and start from the beginning, that's always a good place to start. Just start with you having dreams and then go in telling her that it's always the same girl each time. Tell her how you started to feel about this girl. After that you let her know that girl is her. Easen into it" Enid tells me but before I could say anything Yoko started choking and Nikki started puking. Me and Jack rushed them both to the nurse. I texted Enid, telling her what the nurse told me and she was freaking out. After I made sure they were both going to be alright, I started walking towards the dorms but most importantly Ariella's dorm. Enid was right I have to tell her the truth. It the right and fair thing to do, It wouldn't be fair to her if I kept this to myself. As I reached her door, I started to knock waiting to hear her voice but there was nothing. I knock again and still no answer. I opened the door to see no one in site.

"Ariella? Are you here? It's Ajax" I called out but no response. I looked around the room to see her art set up and to see other paintings hanging around the room but one caught my eye and it was a group and it looked like a wedding. It was her family.

She must have painted this and I must say she is amazing

She must have painted this and I must say she is amazing. I continue looking around the door until my eyes landed on her desk where she had pictures. 

This was half of the Original family

This was half of the Original family. The next one had Klaus in it along with Elijah and Rebekah and there was another women holding a baby. That must be Ariella and her mother. They looked so happy. 

"Wow she really is Klaus daughter" I heard a voice behind me

"Wow she really is Klaus daughter" I heard a voice behind me. I turn around to see Kent, Divina, Bianca and Xavier.

"I would have never believed it but now seeing all this. Changes things" Bianca said picking up a paint brush.

"You guys shouldn't be here" I say placing the framed photo back on the desk 

"But your here" Divina said walking over to where I am picking up one of the frame photos "He is still yummy but now believing she is his daughter, it makes sense when she said eww the other night" 

"I was just leaving, as were you guys." I say walking towards the door but I stop when I saw Ariella standing there with her arms crossed 

"What the hell are you guys doing in my room?" She questioned us 

"We just followed Ajax" Bianca said walking over to the door with the rest following "Have a goodnight you too" she add as they all left. The whole time Ariella didn't even look at the others, her eyes were on me. 

"I was just looking for you but I'll go now" I tell her going for the door 

"Why were you looking for me?" She asked 

"What?" I said 

"You said you were looking for me, why?" She asked me 

"Oh, I wanted to tell you something and but when I got here you weren't here and that's when I saw the paintings and the photos. Your really good, amazing actually. But it's getting late and I have the huge race tomorrow. Would it be alright if I came here tomorrow after the race to talk?" I asked her 

"Yes you can and we have a race tomorrow" She said "I joined Enid team" she add

"Oh, well then prepare to lose" I say giving her a smirk 

"I'm a Mikaelson, we never lose. But how about we make a bet" She said 

"What did you have in mind princess?" I asked her

"Loser has to do whatever the winner says and wants" She said sticking her hand out for me to shake. I took her hand in mind 

"Deal. See you tomorrow Princess" I say giving her one last wink, then heading for my dorm for the night.